Last Updated: 6th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Comprehensive knowledge of Primavera (P6) and Planning / Scheduling concepts. Capable to figure out / flag issues and solutions and detail oriented. Hardworking, self-motivated, quick learner and team player. Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
PRIMAVERA P6 Basic Software Planner
— Apr 2011
Bachelor of Science
— May 2006
Planning/Scheduling, Controls & Reporting Engineer
• Provides reports to management regarding project progress and offer ideas, recovery plans as required
• Prepares and issues Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Project Status reports
• Manages EPC contractor procedures, schedules and reports
• Develops, implements and controls approved work based on schedules in MS Project and P6 for Management Reporting
• Prepares and updates S Curves, Milestone Trackers, Delay analysis and Critical Paths analysis of Schedules
• Advises Project Control Manager of adverse schedule and EOT cost variation, if any
• Handles documentation job and expedites shipments processing
Planning/Scheduling Engineer (Tender)
— Jan 2016
• Assist Project Managers & Project Engineers with plans for tenders
• Preparation of Monthly Project Reports (internal and external)
• Variances investigation and reporting e.g. investigating schedule variances
• Assisting Project Managers & Project Engineers with producing EAC (estimate at completion)
• Liaising with subcontractors to establish progress against deliverables
• Managing project baselines
• Assisting PMs with change management
• Ad hoc project reporting Role requirements
— Jun 2014
• Updates Project Master Project Schedules as the work progresses
• Analyses the potential schedule effects of contract variations and change orders
• Develops short term schedule based on actual available resources
• Maintains on records on progress manpower, productivity equipment utilization contract variations and change orders
• Prepares progress reports for company projects, including Executive Management report and Client report
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
• Attends meeting with other member of the project management team and clients, as required, to discuss projects status, problem areas and problem resolution
— Jun 2012
• Resource allocation and levelling.
• Optimization of the schedule based upon available resources and constraints.
• Develop various tools for Senior Management (e.g. Discipline Dashboards, Overall Project assembly Curves, Overall Direct and Indirect Manpower Histograms and Daily reports for Project Construction progress.
• Conducting site visits for accurate preparation of the schedule & progress. Preparation of the Weekly Progress report.
— Apr 2011
• Responsible for the QA/QC inspection during construction of the project.
• Coordinates and inspects projects currently under construction phase to ensure that the design and specifications reflected in the plans are thoroughly implemented
• Supervises men at work and inspects if the procedure for construction is being followed
• Performs other duties assigned by the Project Manager.
Shop Engineer II
— Jul 2008
• Ensures materials received and released are properly documented
• Monitors progress at shop and keeps records updated
• Ensures fabrication procedure is being followed
• Maintains proper communication and coordination to all concerned regarding materials being fabricated
• Logs daily the lacking requirements/encountered delays and discusses them with immediate supervisor
• Monitors job flow based on target plan versus actual activities
• Checks the overall completeness of the project by referring to the approved drawings specifications and procedures in current revision
• Conducts/monitors dimensions and visual inspection
• Coordinates quality and project completion schedules
• Performs any other duties/activities as instructed by superiors
• Maintains knowledge of safety policies and procedures and performs assigned duties in safe manner