Senior Document Controller in Oil and Gas company
Last Updated: 5th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Sr. Document Controller
• EPC for Upgrading of Substation -19 at Maqta -Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Upper Zakum 750 islands Surface facilities Project-EPC2 -Abu Dhabi, UAE
• N-7396BC EPC Works for Water Supply for Fujairah Distribution Network- Fujairah, UAE
• Meydan Heights Residential Development (2,200 villas) - Dubai, UAE
• Abu Dhabi Future Schools Program, Phase 3, Package 1 – Abu Dhabi UAE
General Job Description:
• Maintain document control registers / documents for incoming and outgoing project documents using Primavera Contract Management software.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Establishment and maintenance of Document Registers – Project document deliverables and drawings, Responsible for the maintenance and continual improvement of the existing Document Control Management System as per ISO Standard.
• Confers with document originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
• Maintain record and control the engineering library of relevant procedures, codes. Standards and specifications within the secure document control area, to ensure all the documents are issued with the transmittal system. Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Responsible for providing day-to-day document control activities for projects and company and for ensuring that project information is organized and are according to company, and project requirements.
• Directly reporting to Project Director regarding on the current document status and act as a contact
Person for all queries related to documents.