Project Manager for Facade scope
Last Updated: 28th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
My enclosed CV clearly shows my knowledge of Construction for façade and external works, as well as my ability to utilize Auto CAD, primavera and MS Office.
Bachelor of Civil Engineeering
— Jun 2009
• Working on material submittals approval &mock-up
• Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
• Provide a project schedule to identify when will each task be performed
• Prepare a detailed method statement of access and installation of the work, including sequence of activities and interface with other trades.
• Arrange with technical department and to assist in providing practical technical details for timely submission of shop drawing for approval as detailed in project program.
• Ensure the site condition is suitable for installation.
• Ensure the equipment and tools provided are safe and suitable for installation
• Interact with factory production as necessary for deliveries of materials.
• Monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form
• Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
• Determine if external consultant or contractor will be required to complete project plan. If required, recruit and manage appropriate staffing resources
• Provide report regularly to management and client.
• Prepare monthly progress payment claims, valuation and certificates.
Senior Site Engineer For Facade Scope and External works
— Feb 2013
-Setting out, leveling and surveying the site;
-Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
-Responsible for all external works (Façade and general site works)
-Ensuring that all materials used and work performed as per specifications;
-Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
agreeing on price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
-Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect;
-Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
-Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
-Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor workforce and the work of any subcontractors;
-Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities to meet agreed deadlines;
-Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
-Preparing reports as required
-Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Quality Control Engineer
— Jan 2011
-Ensuring that the company’s Quality System is applied and effective.
-Liaise and attend meetings with the QAC/QAM and or Company Representative.
-Arrange and coordinate internal audits.
-Report any non-conformance to QAC.
-Organizing testing and submission of test documentation as specified.
-Liaise and assist Engineers and Supervisors in the QA document presentation, verification and reporting of construction tasks to ensure compliance.
-Close of Corrective Actions and implement actions of preventive measure.
— Jan 2010
-Setting out, leveling and surveying the site
-Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
-Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications