Last Updated: 29th January 2020 (over 2 years ago)
MSc. Data Analytics
Python, R, Machine Learning, Business Decision Modeling, Database Fundamentals, Datahandling, Risk Analysis and Management
— Jan 2019
Walgreens Boots Alliance based in US.
• Performed Data extraction, cleansing, transformation using Ab initio and load customer's
data into databases such as Teradata, Oracle and Netezza.
• Generic Ab initio graphs and plans were created for re-usability for future projects.
• Worked on both Water fall and Agile Methodology for handling projects.
• Created Automated batch jobs using Ab initio and Unix shell scripting in Hadoop and Ab
• Discovered and reported the areas in which the existing Ab initio Production jobs had to
be fine-tuned and solved Production major issues single handedly.
• Received client appreciation on various occasions for my hard-work and on time delivery.
Received On-the-spot award twice from TCS for knowing the end to end process of client
projects and flexibility at work.
• Apart from development, also worked in QA team for a project which involved batch job
migration from Ab initio to Talend and to examine the performance in both Ab initio and
Talend was performed.
• Analyzed and worked on an enhancement for a project which involved expiry of RSA
decryption method customer's card data. Usage of Tokens were used for replacing the
former RSA method.
• Played a crucial role in building jobs for another client -Valeant who are a famous drug
manufacturing company in US which provides Drugs to Walgreens for selling it to Patients
who come with prescription to Walgreens stores. Ab initio jobs were created to maintain
transactions between Walgreens and Valeant for Accounting and Reconciliation