SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER
Last Updated: 21st December 2018 (over 3 years ago)
• Excellent customer relations.
• Subcontractor management.
• Knowledgeable in construction safety.
• Best building practices.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Project scheduling.
• Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
• Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
• Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
• Selecting tools and materials.
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Checking and preparing site reports, Site designs and drawings.
• Maintaining quality control procedures.
• Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
• Assessing and minimising risk.
• Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
• Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
• Good communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Decision-making ability.
• Commercial awareness.
• Ability to motivate others.
• Team working skills.
• Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
1. Piping: Unit Piping, ISBL Piping, OSBL Piping, Off Site Piping, Under Ground Piping, Fire fighting Lines, Steam Tracing, Rolled ERW Non Standards Pipes, PVC. Fabrication, Erection, Testing, NDT, Pre Commissioning, and handing Over.
2. Structural Steel: Fabrication, Erection, Blasting and Painting, Alignment Inspections and handing over.
3. Equipments: Prefabricated equipments Assembling at site, Equipment Erection, NDT, Alignment, and Testing, Inspections.
4. Tank: Fabrication of Tanks at site, Foundation inspection, Erection, Blasting and Painting, Testing’s.
5. Billing, Site Execution, Project Management, HSE, Site Planning, Material Reconciliation, Quantity Survey, Preparation of BOM, Drawing Checking, Field Line Checking and Preparation of Punch lists and attending, Loop Testing, NDT, Welding Supervision and Controls, Preparation of Documents, Rotary and Static Equipments Erection, and Alignment Checking, Hydro Testing and Pneumatic Testing, Material Stacking, Fabrication, Earth Moving Controls, Field Inspection, Attending Meeting with Client, Conducting Tool Box Talk, Manpower Mobilisation and Calculations, Erection, Sand Blasting and Painting Inspections, Keeping Records and updating daily Progress, Daily Target Sheet Preparation and Task Achievements, Material / Shipment Unloading and Stacking, Material Controller, etc..
ASME Sec. IX, ASME Sec. II Part-C, ASME Sec.-VIII, ASME Sec.-V, ASME B- 31.3, IS 2062, AWS D1.1, API
Carbon steel Pipes, Stainless Steel Pipes, Water Lines IS 2062 Standards, GI Pipes, Stainless Steel Pipes, Alloy Steel Pipes ( P9, P11, P22), Nickel Pipes, Rolled ERW Pipes, Titanium, Copper, Cuppro Nickel, Nab, Bronze, Structural Steel Materials and Plates IS 2062 Standards.
— Apr 1995
SENIOR ENGINEER - MECHANICAL CONSTRUCTION
— Feb 2016
1. Unloading of Shipment and stacking, Loading and unloading of materials to site .
2. Structural Steel fabrication and erection activities
3. Daily planning and scheduling of the job
4. Manpower control at site and staffs control and job distribution
5. Daily progress achievement and targeting
6. Conducting tool box talk and implementing the HSE at site
7. Inspection of erection activities and erection scheme
8. Controlling of mobile and non mobile equipments at site
9. Communicating with clients and sitting minutes of meetings
10. Structural steel erection alignment works
11. Civil foundation inspection
12. Daily progress reporting to seniors and clients
13. Material Control, and ledger control and updating with planning and store subordinates
14. Drawing checking and communicating with designers
15. Site material requirements preparation
16. Controlling of manpower and subcontractors at site
17. Preparation of material reconciliation statement
18. Documents preparation and controlling
19. Total site control and management.
20. Piping fabrication, welding, testing and erection
21. Manpower mobilization and demobilization and moving and non moving Equipment mobilization
22. Erection of equipments statics and rotary and inspection and alignments
23. Civil foundation inspection and coordinate with civil contractors
24. Underground pipeline fabrication, laying, excavation, wrapping and coating, spark testing, hydro testing, pipeline lowering and loop testing and handing over 25. Fire fighting line fabrication, welding, erection, testing and handing over,
26. Hydro test and pneumatic testing activities
27. Material management 28. Stores control
29. Overseeing the activities of quality control team and controlling and periodic checking of quality activities and documents
30. Controlling of all staffs and workers working under me.
31. Obtaining labour licenses and working with local govt laws.
32. Preparation of quantity survey and pipe material and other site material reconciliation
33. Preparation monthly billing, sub contractors bills quantity checking and certification
34. Preparation of winding ups