Electrical, Commissioning, Construction, Maintenanace
Last Updated: 30th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Excellent in project coordination and controls.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance experience in industrial E&I systems with exposure to HV/LV power distribution systems and equipment, captive power plants, utilities(WTP, ETP, Air Compressors, Cooling Tower, Chillers, Boiler, HVAC System automation(VFD’s, Soft Starter, PLC,SCADA,TRU).
• Review Power system calculations for electrical power systems
• Reviewing Load flow, voltage drop, motor starting, short circuit studies, and relay coordination studies.
• Review and check project electrical installation drawings for compliance as per standard requirements
• Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
• Ensure safety, reliability, quality at site.
• Working experience in Six Sigma methodologies, TPM & SAP (PM Module), and conversant with International codes & standards like IEC, IS, NEC, NFPA, etc. & Integrated Management System (IMS) comprising of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
• Influencing leader and strong team player with excellent networking and communication skills capable of driving team performance through leadership & guidance to meet targets and deadlines while optimizing cost & quality