Piping Supervisor, QC inspector
Last Updated: 3rd August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
— Apr 2018
— Oct 2014
— Oct 2014
— Jun 2014
— Jun 1993
Construction Supervisor. Piping.
— Nov 2017
- Interact with the Contractors to ensuring that construction meets schedule, quality and safety requirements.
— Sep 2015
- Check-up of Welding Procedure Specification developed by subcontractors for compliance with Project and Code requirements (ASME, AWS).
- Carry out inspection of WPS and welder performance qualifications (including mechanical tests).
— Dec 2014
- Supervision of installation, painting and heat insulation of piping, equipment and steel structures at well pads.
- Supervision of prefabrication and painting of piping spools and steel structures in workshop.
— Nov 2009
- Supervision of installation of main pipeline.
— Oct 2008
- Supervision of installation and insulation, coating of piping and equipment at valve and pig launcher-receiver stations.
- Supervision of installation and insulation of main pipelines.
- Inspection of field welding, coating, non-destructive tests (radiographic, ultrasonic, magnetic, visual) and Quality Control activities surveillance on site.