Last Updated: 27th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Information System (BCIS)
— Jun 2003
Certification in Systems Analysis & Design
— Oct 2002
International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies (IAD)
— Jun 2002
International Diploma in Computer Studies (IDCS)
— Jun 2001
Introduction to Business Management
— Feb 2000
— Sep 2017
- Liaised with internal and external teams to fully understand data content
- Assessed, notified & rectified issues with the data files and obtained confirmation on accuracy of data. Ensured security, integrity and availability of production data files based on business as well as operational requirements.
- Manipulated, analyzed and interpreted complex data related to the business or products.
- Able to create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations to enable effective decision making.
- Acquainted team members with precautions, ISO policies and procedures and other relevant standards in managing highly sensitive data.
- Coordinated activities related to allocating/setting the data for Recharge card and SIM production runs. Ensured usage of encryption/decryption application by customer for protecting sensitive data.
- Managed generation and communication of SIM related out files to the customers. Archived processed data to enhance system efficiency.
- Designed label templates for variablized label printing using applications such as Codesoft. Documented & updated system application and other production based systems.
- Ensured effective escalation and documentation of system related process nonconformities for implementing effective remedial measures.
- Groomed and mentored new team members and operators on production and manufacturing related processes/systems for maintaining seamless operations.
- Prepared reports for customers and internal department using analytics reporting tools.
Data & Research Manager
— Feb 2009
- Ensured compliance to quality parameters for collated data by amending database’s faulty records, performing data cleaning and other related processes.
- Developed and maintained database library with comprehensive lists of various industries to enhance research efficiency.
- Partnered with the Marketing Division on research planning and preparing resources for research. Assisted the Marketing Managers in processing the marketing campaigns by interpreting collated data.
- Coordinated with the Marketing Director in identifying data weakness through analysis of Monthly Data Management report & also the weekly work progress details.
- Managed administrative aspects related to recruiting and training researchers and ensured alignment of conference & sponsorship staff’s data with organizational standards.
- Assessed team targets and productivity through timesheets, data record lists, research updates and conducted training sessions for team members based on identified training needs.