Last Updated: 27th October 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Sales Manager- KSA
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Consult with sales team to ensure the sales target
• Assist in setting corporate sales goals and objectives and developing the production capacity.
• Under the management of the CEO and with the assistance and support of the company’s four executive staff members i.e. Manager of Operation, Manager of Production, Manager of Procurement, and Manager of Human Resources, directs and oversees implementation of corporate goals/objectives, and management of over 700 full-time employees.
• Assists in developing yearly budget for submittal to the Board of Directors for review and approval.
• Regularly review monthly invoicing target and overall financial performance.
• Reviews all event contracts and agreements prior to completion and execution.
• Negotiates and approves, under the management of the CEO, all company lease agreements.
• Provides input for hiring, firing, training and directing personnel at the Department Head level.
• In conjunction with the CEO, annually reviews the performance of senior executive staff.
• Assists in managing all company purchase requisitions to improve the delivery schedule.
• Develops major promotions working with promoters and entertainers.
• In conjunction with the CEO, assess on a regular basis the performance of management staff in implementing company goals.
— Jan 2014
• Manage the production of specific Line Pipe Projects from inquiry stage to dispatch.
• Provide the Production and Engineering input for Plant development and investment Projects.