Head of Maintenance / Project Manager / Senior SCADA & Telecom Specialist
Last Updated: 14th April 2019 (over 3 years ago)
The functional areas include:
a) Power plant experience,
b) Power for both transmission & distribution system,
c) Gas pipe line for both transmission & distribution system,
d) Telecommunication Switching & Transmission Systems, Plant Communication Systems, Integration, Networking and Interplant Cabling.
e) Microwave Radio Communication Systems both design and installation,
f) Tetra, VHF & UHF Radio Communication Systems, both design and installation,
g) OFC system and SDH technologies,
h) Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA) for Power Supply and Distribution, for Gas & Oil system
i) Water Supply Distribution, Gas & Heat Supply Distribution networks.
— Dec 2008
Pathloss 4 & 5, Atoll 3.1, EDX SignalPro 7, ATDI ICS Telecom, Mentum Eclipse 8, Globalmapper
Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft Project
Microsoft C++ .Net, Visual Basic, Autocad
Unix / Linux administration and troubleshoot / Microsoft NT server and 2003 Server
2008 - Over Pole Ground Wired (OPGW) configuration, SDH and PDH conception and installation system training. (KDN / KEPCO – Seoul – South Korea).
2007 - ABB SPIDER SCADA System factory acceptance test ‘FAT’. (ABB Training Office - Manheim – Germany).
2007 - ABB SPIDER SCADA System training (ABB Training Office - Manheim – Germany).
2007 - ABB AVANTI Database training (ABB Training Office - Manheim – Germany).
2006 - ORACLE Database 10G ‘Administration & User guide’. (ORADIST - TUNISIA).
2006 - ABB RTU560 Training (ABB Training Office - Manheim – Germany).
2006 - BRODERSEN RTU32 & RTU850 PLC configuration training ‘Level 1 & 2’.
(BRODERSEN Training Office - Dusseldorf – Germany).
2005 - BRODERSEN ‘UCW600’ radio training (BRODERSEN - TUNISIA).
2005 - ABB SPIDER IDES training (ABB Center - Manheim – Germany).
2004 - Data acquisition and transmission for GDF & EDF SCADA system (GDF & EDF – France).
2003 - Data acquisition and transmission for PSI SCADA system (PSI – Germany).
2002 - Data acquisition and transmission for ABB SPIDER Gas SCADA system. (ENAGAS – Madrid –Spain).
2001– Radio Propagation study, Sites Survey and Radio links Design. (Microwave Data System).
2000 - Data acquisition and transmission for Foxboro Gas SCADA system (SNAM – Milan – Italy).
2000 – Data acquisition and transmission for electricity and water SCADA system.
(EFFACEC – Porto - Portugal).
2000 – Data acquisition and transmission for power transmission SCADA system.
(STEG – TUNISIA).
2000 – Data acquisition and transmission for Gas transmission SCADA system.
(SERGAZ – TUNISIA).
1995 - Professional aptitude in Tunisian National Telecommunication Company.
(TUNISIA Telecom – TUNISIA)
B.E TELECOMMUNICATION & COMPUTER ENGINEERING
— Jul 1996
Head of maintenance
Biswal Ltd Nigeria is a Nigerian company providing full power service for more than 3000 Telecom sites across all Nigeria.
In charge of both preventive and curative maintenance of more than 2700 sites. Managing more than 400 staff across all Nigeria.
Senior SCADA & Telecom Specialist
— Jan 2016
- Responsible for design, engineering, contracting, procurement, design review, project performance monitoring, control and all project management activities for implementation of the SCADA and Telecommunication System for the new SDO DAS Power system in the west area of Algeria.
Project Manager/ ABB/Hayatcom Algérie
— Dec 2011
- Responsible for ATM Mobilis Construction project. The project consists to supply and construct 300 news GSM tower sites. I was in charge of proposal preparation, client requirement study, Tower vendor’s choice and validation, solution choice, contract negotiation: Contract signed in August 2011.
- Responsible for Sonelgaz Gas SDH/PDH Backbone & Automation System. The project consists to supply an automation and SDH/PDH telecom backbone system for 80 Km, 28” gas pipeline.
- Responsible for Sonatrach SDH/PDH optical fiber project. The project consists to supply and install 6 SDH/PDH nodes.
Senior SCADA & Telecom Engineer
— Feb 2009
- Responsible for Tunisia national gas dispatching system project, including six Regional Centers (Micro-SCADA) ‘CSR’ and a National Main Control Center ‘CNCG’ located in Tunis. A total of 170 gas sub-stations are being supervised and monitored using radio links, GSM links and VSAT. PLC system was deployed in each gas sub-station.
- In charge to upgrade gas equipment in more than 170 gas substations (Including Byer gas substations [British gas, AGIP]) and power plant around Tunisia. More than 1000 pressure transmitters, temperature transmitters, gas flow measurement system, fire detection system and chromatograph were installed and commissioned with client satisfaction. The main goal was to prepare these entire gas substations to be monitored remotely.
- Responsible for the gas substation DCS system, supplying gas to IPP production power plant.
- Responsible for Tunisia national Power transmission dispatching system project, including one main control and a backup. A total of 95 power transmission sub-stations and power production plants are being supervised and controlled in real time. A local Remote Terminal Unit ‘RTU’ was also required in each electricity transmission sub-station.
- Responsible for Tunisia regional Power distribution dispatching system project, including six control centers. A total of 1400 electricity distribution sub-stations are being supervised and controlled using radio communication links. A local remote terminal unit ‘RTU’ was also supplied and mounted in each electricity distribution sub-station.
May 1998 – June 2001: SCADA & Telecom Engineer - STEG (www.steg.com.tn) / GE Digital Energy
- Responsible of radio propagation system study, sites survey and links design. Planning, design and implementation of Radio & Transmission network projects to extend radio coverage for the entire Tunisian country.
— Apr 1998