Resourceful professional with extensive experience optimizing operations of international construction companies through outstanding management, technical, and relationship building expertise. Recognized contributor well qualified to manage construction projects and direct quality functions for large and complex construction projects within diverse environments including Oil / Gas, Power, Civil Infrastructure, Industrial, Military, Housing, and High-Rise. Meticulous and analytic producer with proficiency in guiding quality-driven operations that ensure safe and efficiency project outcomes with significant cost savings. Collaborative communicator with talent for establishing productive relationships with owners, designers / consultants, subcontractors, and government officials and building strong, motivated multi-trade teams. Fluent in English, Arabic, German, and French and proficient with numerous computer software programs.
University of Liverpool
Achieved the Master Degree in the Project Management
Obtained the Bachelor of Science
Al Osais International Holding Co.
Managing phase I of the Energy Industrial City (EIC) project with Al Osais International contracting for Saudi Aramco, the project is to conduct site grading, embankment, construction of Swales and Ponds in preparation for the infrastructure in a project area of 15 million Sq. M. Responsibility is to set the strategic planning, and organizing the project team and required resources through developing most suitable procedures to support achievement of the project objectives, maintaining the project within the set budget and ensuring client satisfaction by targeting higher scores in quality, safety and schedule.
Managing the development and implementation of the quality management program with the Desert Rose Team in planning of the hospitals’ needs & technology assessment, setting specification requirement, preparation of the BOQ and the tender documents for the procurement of the Medical Equipment to the Security Forces Medical Centers projects for the Ministry of Interior.
• Developing the quality management system;
• Establishing the project quality plans, procedures, required process documents and forms;
• Developing and managing the medical equipment procurement program;
• Establishing auditing procedure and reference parameters for evaluating the effectiveness of Quality System for projects’ phases: planning; procurement, installation and testing & commissioning.
• Guiding quality system implementation in accordance with the developed quality management system requirements for the Ministry of Interior.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Charged with formulating and guiding development and implementation of the KSA Branch’s quality management systems, quality plan, and management procedures, Created / coordinated company’s Quality System for project management of his Majesty King Abdullah Ben Abdul Aziz in Developing the Security Locations for the Ministry of Interior.
• Developed; directed quality improvement and promoted the value of Quality for projects success.
• Guided the company’s internal audit program and promoting improvement initiatives.
• Established auditing procedure and reference parameters for evaluating the effectiveness of Quality System within departments and projects’ phases.
• Guided the quality system implementation in accordance with the developed quality management system requirements for the Ministry of Interior.
• Strengthened company’s lead in construction management by promoting quality standards and compliance with “Quality First” program.
• Reviewed and approved contractor’s submittals.
• Assist technical department resolving the technical issues to meet the minimum quality requirement.
Construction Management Systems S.A.E.
QC & HSE Director
Managed establishing, developing and implementation of quality and safety systems, plans, procedures and related Company’s Quality Documentations. Controlled training programs for all company personnel in quality and safety requirements. Identified non-compliance issues related to quality and safety, managed Internal Audits and assist in ISO certification Audits, recommended corrective actions.
• Optimized company’s operations by bringing quality and safety systems into compliance with government and industry standards / requirements, managing related documentation and providing leadership for developing and directing quality improvement.
• Minimized costs related to poor quality and safety operations by guiding company’s internal audit program and promoting improvement initiatives resulting from audits.
Turner Construction International
Accountable for managing infrastructure operations for King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC) for EMAAR. Facilitated implementation of work requirements for EMAAR and master planner, designers, consultants, and Turner district managers. Contributed to creation of design packaging strategy and provided technical support and supervision for pre-design, design, and tender programs including calls for proposals, evaluations, and award recommendations. Reviewed and submitted designs, interfacing with designers and monitoring costs and schedules. Reviewed the consultants’ designs for roads including the traffic analysis, intersections and signals. Reviewed the design of drainage and storm water to accommodate 10 years flood and related box culverts. Reviewed and approved utilities design and accommodation in roads reserves including High Voltage overhead transmission lines & distribution towers; substations locations, street lighting, and telephone & data, irrigation & sewage systems. Participated in the design review of the city occupants’ water demands pro rata consumption, also design and estimation of the Golf Course including the irrigation water. Total metropolis estimated cost $100bn.
• Utilized strong technical knowledge and background to collaborate with designers and consultants in designing infrastructure for one of largest and most prestigious construction projects in Middle East. Provided thoughtful bid award recommendations and assisted with contract negotiations.
• Strengthened construction operations by effectively reviewing and commenting on designs of HV power grid, district cooling, desalination plant, and electrical distribution system and implementation of “smart city” along with roads network, storm drain and the remaining utilities.