Mathematics teacher IBDP/MYP/IGCSE 12 years Experience
Last Updated: 6th December 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• 12 years of cross-cultural International experience in Teaching and Administration in various CBSE/IBDP/IGCSE affiliated schools
• Taught in 4 countries: India, Indonesia, China, Albania
• 4 IB workshops Category 1,2, and 3.
• 1-IGCSE workshop, Several job-alike sessions, Math software workshops.
• IB Mathematics Examiner, IB TOK Examiner
• Highly qualified in the field of Education with B.Ed, M.Ed, and M.Phil degrees from University of Delhi, India.
• A dedicated and self-motivated leader with proficiency in handling the administrative activities, involving faculty training and upholding of organizational objectives & aspirations
• Heading a department of 5-10 members.
• Experienced in maintaining Institutional and Industrial liaison with schools, colleges and education centre
• Adept at facilitating/ coaching students by using interactive discussions and “hands-on” approaches to help students learn & lead them for achievements in sporting, academic & cultural activities
• Hands on experience in teaching mathematical concepts to young students
• In-depth knowledge of basic and advanced mathematics with a specialization in Calculus.
• An out-of-the-box thinker with experience in the design and implementation of innovative practices in education, including interactive & innovative training as well as educational content for students.
• Excellent communication with exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, leadership, team-building & presentation skills.
• Served as Paper Setter for BSEISE, Indonesia for Mathematics
• Coordinated several Mathematics competitions for the students of the school like Berkeley mini Mathematics competition (Changzhou, Beijing), Waterloo Mathematics competitions, Global Mathematics competition, Junior Breakthrough Challenge, in-House Pictionary Competition.