Application for HSE ADVISOR/MANAGER
Last Updated: 18th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Bsc. Environmental Sciences
— Aug 2008
— Apr 2018
SHAPOORJI PALLONJI MIDDLE EAST
1) Cayan Cantara Residential and Service Apartments.
Al Barsha South 2,
Value; AED 745 Million.
2) Park Heights Residential and Commercial Apartments.
Dubai Hills Estate by EMAAR/MERAAS, Value; AED 650 Million.
• Continually implement and assist the Director of HSE to improve the SPML Occupational Health & Safety /Environmental Management Systems.
• Ensure Contractors follow ISO 18001 – 2007 and ISO 14001 -2004 against the minimum global / regional and local requirements.
• Promote a Safety and Environmental culture at SPML and demonstrate visible HSE leadership at all projects sites.
• Conduct regular audits on our project Sites, report findings to my line manager, identify area of improvement and ensure implementation.
• Review, statistically analyze and interpret the results of medium and high risk actual or potential incidents with the view of identifying common features, trends and underlying features– Establish areas of improvement / control measures directed at preventing the recurrence of similar accidents (incidents) in the future.
• Advice Contractor on SPML HSE requirements to ensure Contractor commitment and compliance is in line with our site specific HSE requirements.
• Review Contractor Documents such as HSEMS Manual, Project HSE Plan, HSE Procedures, HSE Performance, Emergency Procedures, Training Plan, Risk Assessment and ensure its in line with SPML standards.
• Implement HSE pro-active Measures in the project site activities as stated in HSE COP (Code of Practices) & procedures of Company.
• Assess on construction and installation methods of construction plant and equipment and advice / ensure HSE risks are As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP).
• Interview Contractor HSE staff to establish an excellent HSE organization at project sites.
• Develop HSE Training Process and Initiate all kind of actions for conducting HSE Trainings by Contractor to their Project team to ensure Project Training Plan is implemented effectively.