Last Updated: 27th June 2020 (over 2 years ago)
ARCHITECTURAL, STRUCTURAL WORKS FOR AIRPORT BUILDING, CIVIL WORKS FOR LAND PREPARATION WORKS IN AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT, INDUSTRIAL PLANT, HIGH-END RESIDENTIAL BUILDING, MEDIUM RISE TO HIGH RISE BUILDINGS, SEMI-CONDUCTOR WAFER FAB BUILDINGS, FACTORIES AND POWER PLANT, TOP-DOWN CONSTRUCTION FOR HOSPITAL BUILDING CONSIST WITH DEEP EXCAVATION WORKS AND FOUNDATION WORKS, ROAD WORKS, BRIDGES CONSTRUCTION, COASTAL AND MARINE CONSTRUCTIONS.
Degree Holder of Civil Engineering
— Oct 2002
UNIVERSITY OF LUZON – Dagupan City Pangasinan, Philippines
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
(JUNE 1993 – MARCH 1997)
ST. ANDREW CATHOLIC SCHOOL – Bugallon Pangasinan, Philippines
(JUNE 1987 – MARCH 1993)
BUGALLON INTEGRATED SCHOOL – Bugallon Pangasinan, Philippines
• Responsible for the preparation of the following documents; Method of Statement, Risk Assessment, Safe Work Procedure, Lifting Plans, Rescue Plan, Mobilization and Demobilization Plan, Road Closure and Re-routing Plan and Environmental Plan.
• Ensure that site works are carried out accordingly based on approved detail drawings and requirements of relevant authorities.
• Allocate the resources such as manpower, materials and equipment for every assigned project.
• Conduct site measurements and inspection to determine the actual scope of service, type of construction materials specification and other technical requirements.
• Analyse engineering drawings and plan in preparation of Method of Statement, Risk Assessment and Safe Work Procedure.
• Attend coordination meeting with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and project team.
• Perform job costing in preparation of Bill of Quantities and quotation.
• Liaise with sub-contractors on design/drawing revisions and other technical matters.
• Control the quality and workmanship of the work process of the sub-contractors.
• Conduct Inspection of completed project with clients.
• Full coordination of works with Superstructure & Substructure works for Pumping Stations, Substations, ERSS, Earthworks, Marine Piling Works (Spun Piles), Dredging Works, Ground Improvement Works, Road Works, Drainage Construction, Bridge Construction and Diaphragm Wall to oversee what is implemented simultaneously per master schedule, with optimum quality of workmanship and consistent objectives to finalize the project.
PROJECT: Construction of Polder at Areas A and C of Pulau Tekong
CONSULTANT: Housing Development Board and Surbana Jurong Consultants