Senior Pipeline and Landfall Project Manager Manager
Last Updated: 3rd October 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Started career as a Project Engineer, Construction Manager, Site Manager to Project Manager.
A proven track record of completing difficult projects on schedule and budget in harsh environment in 3 continents (Asia, Africa & Australia).
An ability to work in upstream locations with limited communications and scant logistical support with minimal supervision where self-reliance and lateral thinking are required. Excellent interpersonal skills, a professional attitude, and firm personality to see tough jobs through independently or as a team member. I am most familiar with and committed to HSE policies and practices of major petroleum companies.
who offers :
• Expertise in Project Management and Construction Management.
• Pipeline installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning skills.
• Planning, organising and co-ordinating flair.
• The ability to communicate effectively in three languages.
• Team leadership and supervisory capabilities (2,500 personnel).
• Computer literacy – Windows environment, AutoCAD, MapSource, Primavera, SAP.
— Aug 1985
Pipeline and Landfall Project Manager
— Mar 2020
Tula -Villa de Reyes pipeline Project.
he Pipeline and Facilities consist of an NPS 36 Mainline 320 KM , and NPS 24 branch to Salamanca 120 KM, according to Mexican NOM and other pipeline appurtenances required for the safe and reliable operation of the system.
South Texas - Tuxpan Pipeline Project
This gas pipeline NPS 42” 752KM will transport natural gas from an underwater route in the Gulf of Mexico, from the South of Texas, USA to Tuxpan, Veracruz, Mexico. It will supply natural gas to the CFE’s power generation plants located in the States of Tamaulipas and Veracruz, as well as the Eastern, Central and Western regions of the country. o It has two land fall, one Micro Tunnel OD 3,2 meter and 2,2 KM and one Direct Pipe 56” 700 meters.
Working with safety, believing in Zero accidents is possible.
Key part of the project ‘Zero is real’.
Won the CEO Safety Leadership Award in 2018
Pipeline Project Manager
— Jun 2016
• Budgeting for the project.
• Decision making for procurement & deployment of resources for the Project like major equipments etc.
• Projection, Allocation and monitoring of resources.
• Set & Review Departmental Objectives for Improving the effectiveness & efficiency.
• Identification, allocation & mitigation of risks by feed forward method.
• Co-ordination, monitoring & controlling of Project.
• Presentation of periodic progress status at Client/ Consultant’s Project Review Meetings.
• MIS & monthly project report certification.
• Dealing with client & consultant for any project related matter.
• Liaison with client, consultant and contractors.
• Co-ordination with all the agencies involved to achieve desired progress at work.
• Motivating the Project Team and getting the desired out put for the Project
• Final closeout of the project.