Last Updated: 12th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Capable of spearheading the planning and execution of a project with exceptional service quality, whilst achieving timeline targets within budget constraints
I am professional, capable, and a motivated individual who thrives in challenging environments. The complexity of the task inspires me to achievement.
I have coached and mentored junior planners and junior engineers to achieve maximum results and development into senior positions.
As a “hands on “individual my experience and expertise will make me a catalyst in the transformation of your organization
— Nov 2004
Discipline Planner/Project Planner
— Apr 2018
• Highlighting the required performance deliverables and provide summary on historical performance.
• Produce and issue the weekly extract to the Works Allocation Coordinator
• Site visitation to monitor progress being achieved in the field and highlight any deviations from plan to the relevant Unit Planners.
• Produce and distribute the weekly progress tracking sheets.
• Gather the tracking information from the disciplines (mechanical works, burners, pf pipework & ductings) and Sub contractors and populate the relevant sections of the FPMS
• Publish the progress results to the relevant stakeholders
• Provide the data as requested by the unit planners for the updating of the unit schedules.
• Update the photograph library on a weekly basis.
• Support the discipline managers as directed by the lead/Unit planners.
• Maintain close communication with the discipline’s detailed (production) planner to ensure that the detailed plans are available for use in the WAR rooms.
• Submit reports and information to be utilised by the discipline managers as directed by the lead planner