Last Updated: 13th December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
• Arranging the driver for the different job task in a day
• Arranging the vehicle for the delivery and replacement
• Received all the customer complaints regarding their vehicle and arranging the replacement for the needful.
• Coordinating the higher operation for the vehicle delivery/collection and replacement.
• Ensuring the vehicle available in the branch is ready for hiring.
• Collecting customer documents when their vehicle got the accident and send to the garage
• Updating the documents of every rental agreement in the RTA sites.
• Attending walk in customer and closing the deals
• Maintaining tale marketing data base
• Reporting to the branch manager about the operational job done every day.
• Controller of drivers’ activities and car washer.
• Monthly invoice preparation.
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
• Dealing with and resoling customer complaints.
• Salik checking.
• Maintained and documented works completed on a daily basis
• Presented the report to the management
• Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan
• Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales in the organisation.
• Capable of explaining all the information about the rental agreement as well as communicating the use of all the vehicles in the most professional and efficient way
• Understand the principles of marketing and sales including product offer development, features-Benefits-solutions selling
• Involved in tracking the salik and traffic fines violated by customers.
• Involved in high level Operations by handling the 5 branches as an operations
• Assisting all the branches and fulfilling their needs and requirements.
• Involved in vehicle testing and passing and renewing procedure.