20+ Years progressive Int. Construction PM/PGM Mgt / Contracts / Subcontracts / Facilities / Supply Chain/Logistics
Last Updated: 11th July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Direct Management integrating cross-functional resources including; Project Engineering, Construction Management, Contracts, Project Controls/Budget Management, Billing/Receivables, Procurement, Proposals & Pricing, Logistics, Warehouse Supply Chain, Facilities (O&M) Management, Quality (TQM), Client/Vendor Management/Development, HSE, MEP/Construction Subcontracting, USG Property Management, Bus Development/Sales, Site Management/Delivery, Claims/Change Order & Warranty processing, Decommissioning and Final Commissioning in remote, often war zone “HOT” areas within the Middle East and Mid Asia theaters of operation.
Construction Project and Infrastructure Management of US Commercial projects, International OBO, USACE, US ARMY/Marines/Air Force, LOGCAP III & IV, US Dept of State (DOS), and Oil & Gas projects for;
Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Commercial Offices & Fit Out, Apartment Units, CHU Housing, Military Communications Towers and Cellular tower services, DFAC, Commercial Fit-Out, DynCorp Country Mgt Offices (Afghanistan), US DOS Housing Complex & Overhead Cover at BDSC (Iraq), Embassy Construction Upgrades at BDSC (Iraq), Aircraft Hangers (renovation and new construction at Baghdad airport, Bagram Air Base and Quara, Afghanistan), Control Rooms, US Military Technical Operations Centers (TOC), Runways (Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan), Roads at Bagram Airbase, Fuel Tanks & Pipelines, Civil Infrastructure, MEP, Airport Control Tower (Mosul, Iraq)
Locations included; US, Afghanistan, Africa, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the UAE (Dubai) and GCC area.
Extremely adaptable to hazardous, harsh operational climates and living conditions, I am well versed in Contractual/Administrative issues, including U.S. Government acquisition (FAR) and public law.
I present myself as a "Problem Solver" with a minimal learning curve; extremely organized and able to juggle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously. I pride myself on being an experienced adaptable team player, highly competent manager with a strong collaborative management style. Strong MS Office Suite abilities; bringing to the table extensive interpersonal, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
Project Manager / VP Operations
— Jun 2018
• Project Management; Subcontractor selection & management, processing invoices, budget management & coding (Project Controls), create & manage submittals/CDRL flow/approvals, Change order creation/management & processing until paid, create/submit monthly pay applications & receivables, schedule personnel & equipment to job sites, manage project staffing/hiring/firing/disciplinary actions & security background checks,, oversight of payroll & administrative operations, manage warehouse/shop & equipment mechanic operations
• Oversee field service & safety operations (HSE)
• Direct reports included 3 PM’s, 9 field Superintendents, 1 General Superintendent, 2 Project Estimators, field staff of 150+
• Construction projects for Rogers-O'Brien, Linbeck, Haydon, Austin, Byrne, Beck, Lee Lewis
• Projects included; Dallas Holocaust Museum, Southlake Tennis Center, Southlake Marq, UTA Dining facility, Dallas Arboretum, 6080 NCX Parking Garage, Highland Park High School Addition, Old Parkland Expansion.