Manager of the contract project changes
Last Updated: 4th July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
MS in Petroleum engineering,
— May 1982
— Jul 2017
• Responsible for coordination and implementation of project approved Management of Project Change Process.
• Responsible for coordination with the Contractor to assure Management of Change process is followed.
• Comprehensive tracking using Management of Change register throughout the life cycle of design changes.
• Periodic interface meetings with Contractors and sub-contractors.
• Responsible for Contractor's schedule and costs systems are properly portrayed with the approved change and next cycle of reports properly reflect agreed changes to the Contract.