GOAL ORIENTED MEP MANAGER WITH MORE THAN 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Last Updated: 8th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Expertise in managing projects & execution in a wide range of various hotel and commercial projects - Steam, Hot Water, Fuel Oil, Compressed Air, Vacuum, Fire fighting, LPG & Natural Gas Piping Systems
• Commissioned various size of IBR & Non-IBR Boilers, Hot Water Generators, Calorifiers, Mixing Tanks, Softeners, Plate, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers, Heavy Duty Diesel & Electrical Operated Fire pumps & Standard Circulation Pumps and so on
• Experience in the installation of Mild Steel (Seamless & ERW), Galvanized Iron, Stainless Steel, CPVC Piping and troubleshooting of Steam Traps, PHES and Pumps, etc.
• Recognised as Qualified Internal Auditor for QS9000 & ISO 9001
• Exhibits a strong and firm approach for sustaining / encouraging safe work environments, and a provencapability to streamline operations; proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of raw materials, manpower and machine utilisation
• Strongly motivated to succeed, enthusiastic and committed to personal and professional excellence
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
— May 1991
Obtaining Approvals for drawings, Technical Specifications etc. from the consultant / client.
Coordination with engineers & preparing material take off, material requisition, etc. and organize the materials thru purchase.
Assigning proper workforce & commencing the project.
Arranging sub-contractors for the erection of Heavy machineries, Insulation of Piping etc.
Erection of Heavy equipments like Boilers, Calorifiers, Hot Mixing Tanks, Underground bulk storage fuel tanks, Feed Water, Condensate Recovery, Day Oil Tanks, Diesel operating Fire Pumps, Plate, Shell & Tube Heat exchangers etc.
Providing guidance, managerial & technical supports to the project teams & executing the jobs as per the given schedule.
Attending regular meetings on work progress, coordination, design etc. with Client / Consultant / PMC to discuss key issues related to the project and take proper actions.
Monitoring project budgets schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution.
Preparing periodic reports for management including status, variance, change claims, schedules, disputes, upcoming activities, safety records.
Able to comply with local & national level building regulations (Municipal corporations, Law & Order, Fire, Explosive, IBR etc.)
Preparation of Measurements & make billings.
Participating in Testing, Commissioning activities & Handover the systems to Client.
Visiting new sites as per the request of client / consultant & doing survey about the existing system or the new one & preparing reports, drawings, bill of quantity etc. and getting new or additional jobs.
Monitoring and Executing multiple projects at a same time.