Civil Project Management Professional
Last Updated: 12th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
2. Deft in identifying and network with prospective clients, generate business from the existing accounts and achieve profitability and increased sales growth.
3. A strategic planner with expertise in planning, executing and spearheading construction projects involving Contract & Site Administration and Resource Planning.
4. Excellent relationship management, analytical and negotiation skills.
5. Successfully handled projects in diverse sectors like Road Projects, Residential & Commercial Buildings, Multi Storied buildings, Hotel, Residential Township etc.
Diploma in Civil Engineering
— Mar 2001
Chief Project Manager
2. Analyzing rates of various products used in construction.
3. Ensuring all safety measures are taken care of at the project sites.
4. Coordinating with Purchase Department for procurement of materials.
5. Maintaining material accounts for items procured, stocked and consumed and ensures proper acknowledgements on delivery challans for materials supplied.
6. Ensuring minimum wastages on material consumption.
7. Matching Clients bill of quantity with sub-contractors bill of quantity.
8. Preparing MIS, Vendor Development.
Deputy Project Manager
— Mar 2010
2. Monitoring the project and reviewing of project schedule, ensuring cost control within budget, planning for cash flow requirements etc.
3. Preparing Planned Project Schedules for execution, coordination and supervision of residential flats & Multi-storied buildings.
4. Analyzing rates of various products used in construction.
5. Ensuring all safety measures are taken care of at the project sites.
6. Coordinating with Purchase Department for procurement of materials.
7. Maintaining material accounts for items procured, stocked and consumed and ensure proper acknowledgements on delivery challans for materials supplied.
8. Ensuring minimum wastages on material consumption.
9. Preparing MIS, Vendor Development.
10. Quantity surveying for all different activities.
11. Responsible for the Preparation of tender documents, Approval of Tenders, preparation of Work Orders etc..
12. Bar bending list.
13. Preparing subcontractors payments.
14. Preparing and previewing monthly application.
15. Preparing and previewing final application according to as-built quantities.
16. Coordinating and reviewing with the Consultants the take-off quantities, bar bending list, monthly and final application, shop drawings, and variation orders.
— Jan 2007
2. Coordinating and managing multiple trades and project team members to ensure high level of quality.
3. Developing full-scale Project plans and associated communication documents.
4. Checking all layouts - shuttering and steel.
5. Ensuring appropriate Quality Control measures are taken.
6. Overall Project execution, including monitoring Project schedules, work assignments, budgets, & manpower expenditures.
7. Keeping track of Project against the schedule, budget & phase review objectives and give a status report to the customer & executive staff on a regular basis.
— Aug 2004
2. Review Site General Scope of works, Technical Specifications and Site contract agreements.
3. Plan, Organize and manage the site works to achieve required progress, quality and cost efficiency.
4. Update civil construction works schedule and monitor actual progress on site.
5. Plan and request department personnel, facilities, tools and equipment mobilization.
6. Provide construction planning and cost control follow up for manpower, material and sub contractors.
7. Ensure that the sub contractor have required resources to perform works required with required quality and standards.
8. Ensure all objectives and targets are known and implemented throughout the site.
9. Ensure that the constructions within the site are preformed in accordance with company objectives and strategies.
10. Assist the Superintendent in running the site.
11. Supervise the civil site work activities to achieve required process.
12. Supervise site co ordination between civil, Installation and sub contractor’s activities.
13. Liaise with client’s production representative and other departments or sections to achieve mutual relationship and good co- operation.
14. Prepare site budget follow up in accordance with approved construction forecast.
15. Produce production schedule and report construction progress in quantitative terms for planning and cost control purpose for civil related activities.
16. Lead, Instruct, correct and motivate personnel within the site organization.
— Aug 2002
2. Erecting of W.M.M. plant.
3. Inviting and Finalizing the Contractor.
4. Carrying out layout execution & stage wise supervision.
5. Verifying and certifying the Bills submitted by the Contractor.
6. Construction of Double Lane & Four Lane Road as per MoRTH.
7. Construction of cross drainage works as per IRC-SP-13.
8. Construction of RR stone masonry drains.
9. Laying of G.S.B. Layer.
10. Laying of W.M.M.