Instrumentation Engineer with 9.4 years of experience
Last Updated: 5th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
My solid experience in Instrumentation arena has allowed me to gain strong analytical skills that can be effectively utilized by your organization
With B.E (Instrumentation) and broad technical skills, I can also offer the ability to work cross-functionally as evidenced by skill sets in Operations & Maintenance, Installation & Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Project Management, Performance Improvement, Operations Management, Relationship Management Etc
Persuasive communicator with unsurpassed interpersonal skills; Focusing on business imperatives is a core value of mine; I believe the background and attitude that I hold can be an asset to your organization.
My hands-on experience and practical knowledge are well suited to the goals of your organization. My comprehensive knowledge, combined with my dedication and enthusiasm, will enable me to make an immediate and valuable impact on your organization.
If your firm currently has a need for a thorough and insightful Management Professional with a solid performance task, I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss the value that my strengths and experience can bring to your search.
The accompanying resume should serve to give you an idea of my potential for making a significant contribution to your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kranti Kumar Kolli,
Reliance Industries Limited,
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
— Apr 2007
• Maintenance of Invensys DCS, Cycle Gas compressor, Vent Gas Recovery compressor, Nitrogen Compressor, Hydrogen Compressor Regeneration Loop Compressor, Extruder (Coperion, 90 TPH), Pellet Conveying, Bulk loading, Sample handling, Bagging systems etc.
• Maintenance of Invensys Emergency Shutdown System (ESD), Honeywell Fire & Gas system, General Electric Machine condition monitoring system.
• Assessing the Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&IDs), Process Flow Diagram, Control Narrative, Operation & Maintenance Guidelines Manual etc.
• Review of F&G detectors layout based on NFPA 72, control panel GA & BOM, logic checking & active participation in FAT, of Honeywell Fire & Gas system.
• Preparation of Plant & Equipment’s proving plan, commissioning checklist for Inst activities & time frame for static & rotary packages, month look ahead plan of Instrumentation activities, Equipment & Field Instruments inspection after site delivery to ensure adherence to GA & data sheets & to avoid schedule delay due to wrong equipment and thus to have flawless commissioning.
• Identifying initial spares (Commissioning Spares, Insurance Spares, maintenance spares etc.), budget proposal & Creation of Purchase Requisition for the same in SAP, which will facilitate flawless commissioning and thereafter smooth maintenance activities and cost saving due to early procurement.
• Maintenance Planning of Instruments, SAP PM/PdM/LLF scheduling, tag creation and scheduling, spare codification & BOM linking.
— Dec 2014
• Maintenance & troubleshooting of DCS & Relay Based Control Panels.
• Emergency Shutdown System (ESD), Vibration Systems (Bentley Nevada 3500).
• Servicing, calibration & testing of control valves.
• DCS: Honeywell.
• Controllers tuning, loop checking, finding panel wiring troubles& finding plant interlock troubles using plant maintenance bypass and solving console communication trouble.
• SAP Material Management (MM) for purchase requisitions, Pilog MDRM for coding of the spare parts.
ASST FIELD ENGINEER
— Oct 2013
• Carried out activities related to Cable Installation and Cable Glanding & Termination.
• Valve Strokes and Calibration of Control Valve & ESD (On/Off) Valves.
• Loop Checks using Hart & Foundation Field Bus Communicator (Emerson), Loop Calibrator, Pressure Calibrator, etc.
• Installation of Instruments & JB and preparation of balance works & punch list clearance.
• Designed & maintained weekly &monthly reports for client.
• Assigned the group of Technicians for job executions at site.
• Involved in finding the clearance for Instrument Technicians.
• Attended daily & weekly meetings with the other disciplines to discuss field related problems.
— Aug 2011
• Involved in up-gradation of Plant Interlocks Diagrams, commissioning of instrumentation jobs, Glanding & termination of different types of cables and wiring of panel.
• Executed calibration, testing & troubleshooting activities for Power Plant.
• Assisted system engineers in new configurations, downloading, uploading of programs and troubleshooting of communication problems.