Lead Process Engineer with 16 Years of Experience in Process Engineering
Last Updated: 13th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Scrupulous and highly skilled professional with over 16 years of experience in carrying out design work using own company, international engineering standards ( Shell DEP, BP, Total, API,PDO, KOC and Aramco) and client design methods, standards and data in accordance with Project requirements; providing assistance to other disciplines and participate in review meetings, in accordance with requirements .
• Acted as post graduate chemical engineer in production oriented Process Development, Concept, Basic, Feed and Detail engineering, Simulation (Hysys, Pipesim, HTRI, Flaresim, Promax and OLGA), Trouble Shooting, Process Optimization and Process design in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Refinery Units, and Production Field.
• Proven skills in managing process engineering and Design; Hazop , SIL, Model and design review; simulation , Heat exchanger and equipment design, Trouble shooting and optimization, Familiarised with Petrochemical and Refinery Units, Value engineering in FEED and detail engineering, Flare system design of new and existing plant.
• Presently working with Kar Group, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq as lead Process Engineer ; trusted service record with Worley Parsons India Pvt. Ltd. Then (MS) as Professional Senior Process Engineer, Petrofac international ltd., Sharjah, UAE as Senior Process Engineer ,IBI Chemature Engg and Consultancy Pvt. Ltd as Process engineer; Pidilite Ind. Ltd. As Trainee Process Engineer and many others.
• Expertise in Simulation and Optimisation, Equipment and process design, Flare and Blowdown system with International standards of API, SHELL DEP, Total GS SAF for over protection system and Trained junior and Experience engineer for over pressure protection system.
Master in Chemical Engineering
— Jun 2003
B. E in Chemical Engineering
— Jun 2000
Lead Process Engineer
Senior Professional Process Engineer
— Mar 2017
Senior Process Engineer
— Aug 2016
— Aug 2005
— Jun 2001
— Jun 1997