Last Updated: 23rd November 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I have experience monitoring the progress of each project to look for any issue that could become a problem and troubleshooting problems when they do arise. I have a complete understanding of the safety procedures used in this profession and I follow them always. I can travel to different locations with little notice and I am willing to put forth that extra effort to get the job done.
I have acquired a variety of technical skills that includes knowledge of synchronous machines, transformers and protection relays.
— Jun 2016
- Preparation and realization of functional tests on site
- Factory development of prototypes in collaboration with the design office
- On-site repairs and expertises
- Realization of platform and factory test with the client
- Validation of the conformity of Jeumont Electric equipment with regard to the specifications of
-Inspection of control and relay panel, preparation of Test Report and cable schedule for generators.
-Testing and commissioning of control & relay panel for Transformer, Bus Coupler, Bus-Transfer, and Line feeder.
- Testing and commissioning of power control centre and motor control centre.
- Testing of Protective Relays for various needs. Experience with relays.
- Over current, overexciation, overfrequency and earth fault relays
- Testing of Transformer protection, Transformer Differential Protection, Bus Bar protection, Motor protection, and synchronizing scheme.
- Testing of CT, PT, CVT, Circuit breaker, switch gear and Power Transformer
- Trouble shooting of all Electrical circuits, control and protection circuits
- Performed complete test runs of equipment to verify design parameters