Last Updated: 24th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Analytically, results oriented people management, professional forecaster, negotiation, statistical analyzer.
Experience in reliability centered maintenance (RCM), risk based inspection (RBI) & spare parts identification (SPI), rotating and mechanical equipment maintenance.
Master's degree, MBA
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
— Nov 2012
Mechanical Aeronautics Engineering
— May 2004
- Ensure compliance of Maintenance & Engineering operations to the company policies and regulations in order to avoid any discrepancies or unsatisfactory results.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify.
- Define, design, develop, implement, and monitor value-added preventive and predictive maintenance plans to ensure maximum plant utilization.
- Coordinate responsibilities between maintenance sections during routine, breakdown, and shutdown activities and ensuring adherence to production plans.
- Preparing plan and list for the required spare parts (foreign and local) for all machines every year and execute the plan according to the approved budget.
- Issue, following up, and GRA (Good Receiving Acceptance) approval, of local and foreign purchase requisitions of spare parts.
- Supervise execution of the monthly preventive and running maintenance plans as well as the corrective maintenance jobs for equipment in the area of responsibilities.
- Check and insure records and updating of maintenance works in the log books for all machines, as higher authorization level in this task above foreman and maintenance coordinator according to quality requirement.
- Prepare, Supervise and participate of executing the Installation of new equipment as well as the qualification (IQ) & Operation Qualifications (OQ) for all machines in FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and SAT (Site Acceptance Test).
- Provide technical troubleshooting, implementation of technical improvements and management of
preventative maintenance activities for the plant mechanical equipment.
- Identify and lead cost reduction efforts by evaluation equipment, spare parts systems, and general inventory supply and equipment components.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Obtains outside engineering services as needed.
- Provide technical and maintenance support on processes and projects and work with maintenance team on a day to day basis.
- Apply statistical and analytical skills to repair/replace, repair/design, and make/buy decisions.
- Ensure maintainability and reliability of equipment, buildings and facilities, and achieve a high level of asset preservation at a reduced total operating cost.