Last Updated: 7th January 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Masters Acquisition and Contract Management
— Jun 2009
Customer Service Specialist
• Oversee refund policy and loss prevention.
• Supervise the customer service team and train staff members in excellence of customer service.
• Ensure customers are satisfied at all times.
• Mentor and coach new team member employees.
• Constant interaction with management, team members, and customers to ensure company policies are fulfilled.
• Developed an in-store fitting room schedule providing no scheduled break conflicts, saving the company over 50 man hours per pay period.
• Received Goodwill Gold Star Award for excellence.
• Received monetary award for perfect attendance and covering absentee shifts.
Base Acquisition Team Lead
— Jun 2016
• Responded with accurate information for a variety of data calls, ensuring vendors performance evaluations are completed and input into appropriate systems.
• Handled protests, terminations, status reports, etc.
• Performed detailed analysis of responses to solicitations, including price reasonableness, requests for pre-award surveys, adequacy of competition, compliance with solicitation, and probability of meeting requirements.
• Planned, organized, directed, and reviewed the work of assigned resources.
• Reviewed the development of Statements of Work and acquisition plans; and determined the appropriate type of contract.
• Assisted in the development of independent government cost estimates, conducted market research, identified sources of supply, and promoted competition.
• Solicited quotes and proposals, evaluated proposals, determined price reasonableness, developed negotiation strategy and negotiated with potential contractors.
• Responsible for entire Base construction contracts including bridges, roads, aircraft hangers, building refurbishment and abatement.
— Jun 2015
• Interacted with manufacturers, representatives and distributors, or other suppliers to negotiate contractual agreements, and provide guidance to contractors and suppliers on government procurement requirements, regulations, and procedures.
• Reviewed proposals in order to ensure the requirements of the procurement action are being met and prepared resulting supporting documentation for justification of the procurement.
• Selected as lead Contract Specialist on the ARC-234 Production Program estimated at $30M.
Subcontracts Branch Manager
— Jun 2012
• Receive customer requirements, verify specifications, and develop statement of work (SOW),
• Conduct market research to determine ability of industry to support customer requirements.
• Select the proper procurement method and develop acquisition plans.
• Issue RFPs, IFBs, and IFQs.
• Review procurement packets for US Government endorsement & award contracts after approval.
• Responsible for 16 separate subcontracts including construction and local purchases worth over $4.7M.