Asset Management -Maintenance Planner Development Lead
Last Updated: 21st January 2021 (about 1 year ago)
• SAP, SAP Fiori, Maximo, Oracle JD Edwards 9.1- JD Edwards Business Process Owner, MIMS, Ellipse
• SAP – GWOS, Prometheus, Maximo, Oracle JD Edwards Implementation Projects – System Upgrades
• Maintenance Planner Development Lead / Work Management Specialist
• Asset Management Leader - Work Management Specialist
• Creation / Management of Capital Expenditures, Management of Change and Implementation.
• Critical Risk Management
• Reliability Centered Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance programs.
• Advanced Excel - PowerPoint –Visio trained.
• Procurement Management – Purchase Orders - Requisitions, Capital Expenditures, Assessment’s, & Hazard Assessment’s
• Professional Certified Mobile Crane Operator - 100 Ton, 70 Ton, 35 Ton, 20 Ton, & 8.5 Ton Cranes.
• Proven ability to exercise good judgment and contribute to safe, efficient operations
• Six Sigma Green Belt Trained
• Certified Welder: Tig, Structural, 6G Pipe Welder
• Certified State of Utah Water Operator / Certification #24068
• Nationally Certified Backflow Preventer Assembly Tester / Certification #45-01083
• Nationally Certified Cross Connection Backflow Technician / Certification #04060
SAP Plant Maintenance
SAP Fiori / SAP Hana
SAP Materials Management
SAP MRS Scheduling System
SAP Master Data
Maximo 7.5 / Materials Management
SRRM - (Shell Risk & Reliability Management)
Oracle JD Edwards 9.1, Business Process Owner
P&ID’s; Symbol Legend; Process Flow, ARIS Map
Produce as built Isometric Drawings
Microsoft; Excel; Word; Access; Project; Teams
Global Maintenance Planner Development Lead
— Dec 2020
• Maintenance Planner Development Lead
• Work Management Subject Matter Expert
• Work Management Coach & Trainer
• Leadership engagement and strategy planning
• Transition from Maximo to SAP / SAP Fiori in nine Regions
• Maintenance Planner Level 1 & 2 Trainer - delivered to BP regions
• Maintenance Planner Community of Practice monthly meetings with regions
• Work Management Deployment / Sustain Team Member
• Advise, support the Development & Updates of Maintenance Planner training
• Development of Virtual Maintenance Planner training
• Celonis Data Mining Tool President
• Providing management consulting services to assist clients in improving the maintenance' contribution' to quality, productivity, competitiveness, and profitability through better systems, procedures, and skills;
• Conducting Maintenance Effectiveness Assessments to assist clients in determining the need for, and implementation of, traditional 'good practice' maintenance technologies such as preventive and predictive technologies, planning and scheduling, materials control, etc.
• Assist clients in implementing improvement processes such as Planning & Scheduling, Preventive Predictive Maintenance, World Class Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance, etc.
• Delivery of seminars, workshops, and training programs in areas of Contractor’s expertise;
• Assisting Marshall Institute in identifying prospective business opportunities within our traditional areas of expertise, and assisting in executing effective marketing and promotional approaches to the acquisition of such business
• Developing and/or providing other programs and projects as may be required by client and/or project needs, and as may be assigned by Marshall Institute
• Long-term, negotiated projects. Role based support and job execution provided to clients in a fulltime embedded nature.