Last Updated: 2nd October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I introduce myself as Mr. Kamal Chandra Dani, engaged with Essar Oil Field Drilling Services in KG basin (Bay of Bengal ),have completed B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering, MBA is Upstream Asset Management with approx 6 years of work experience in drilling of Land, Jack-up and Semi-sub drilling unit with related certification includes valid IADC Well Cap (Supervisory Level), Emergency Response Team Member, Advance fire fighting, BOSIET etc.
Completed my Industrial training in Oil field of India, Russia, China and Colombia.
Also published more then 7 Papers/posters in SPE and 2 in world Petroleum Congress and various articles in National and International Journals.
Hope for your kind attention.
IADC Supervisory Level
— Jun 2012
The study main focus on Drilling ( Onshore, offshore ), production , Reservoir, completion, Field developments, Asset management etc of both onshore and offshore field.
Well Site Drilling Engineer
-Handling and monitor regular onsite drilling operation (including solid control, BHA design, casing running, data handling, sheet/tally-report making , real time data analyzing, HSE policies, waste management and environment compliance etc.)
- Liaise, communicate and interface with relevant internal and external parties to ensure that the drilling operation is carried-out out as per approved plan.
- Understand every HSE procedure and rules related with drilling activities and assist to promote the implementation in view of compliance and effectiveness in the drilling activities.
- Ensure the drilling operation is carried out as defined in the approved Operator's Instructions and Drilling Programmed, and the operation is executed in accordance
- Coordinate with Supervisors-Performance on regular basis to discuss rig maintenance and equipment issues, as well as shared planning, goals and objectives to be communicated to the Asset teams.
- Prepare and provide the basic requirements for the scope of works and technical specifications for tender packages to be in line with project requirements and meet the minimum cost concept and HSE requirements.