Last Updated: 10th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
ELV Engineer-Lighting Control
2. Estimation of Lighting Control System (Schneider Electric)
3. Arranging technical meetings with contractor/subcontractor/consultants for explaining the system and also coordination meeting with other system integrators for proper integration with other systems.
4. Preparing Submittals, Reply to consultant comments, Method of Statements, Pre-commissioning reports, Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Testing & Commissioning Reports, etc.
5. Project Coordination at the time of execution stages.
6. Provide the technical support during installation phase.
7. Provide training to technicians during installation phase.
8. Programming, Testing and commissioning of the Lighting Control System.
9. Providing End User Training & Handing over to client.
10. Knowledge of GRMS System.
Project Engineer (ELV Systems)
— Feb 2016
1. Home automation (Legrand and Hager) lighting control systems using KNX, ZigBee and Openwebnet protocols.
2. RTI Processor, RTI Panel and remotes programming using Integration Designer.
3. CCTV (Analog and IP cameras) programming.
4. Access control systems which includes Gate automation and door locks.
5. Security/Intrusion alarm systems.
6. Video door phones.
7. Basic knowledge of Audio distribution systems & IT networking.
Electronic Security Systems Engineer (ELV)
— Apr 2015
Linux System Administrator
— Mar 2014
Supporting webhosting clients to sort out various issues using various control panels. Control panels include cPanel, Directadmin, Plesk and Interworx.
Auditing and monitoring server’s on regular basis in order to prevent hacks, and reporting to clients regarding the health status of the server.