Last Updated: 31st August 2020 (over 2 years ago)
— Jul 1999
Head of Thermoelectric Plant and Sulfuric Acid Plant
• Commissioning of a 2000 ton / day Sulfuric Acid Production Unit.
Electrical and Instrumentation Maintenance Manager
— Dec 2014
During this period, I worked on updating and implementing maintenance management policies.
I directly assisted in the maintenance of the thermoelectric and sulfuric acid plant, which consists of four water-tube boilers , two seven MW turbogenerators, two technological units for the production of sulfuric acid by simple contact of 600 tons / day and a double contact unit of 2000 ton / day.
Instrumentation Technology Specialist
— Feb 2010
• I worked on the implementation, review and update of the plant maintenance plans (Maintenance Policy).
• I worked on updating drawings with AutoCAD and Autosketch following the ISA standard.
• I performed a fault diagnosis in measurement and control systems throughout the plant.
• I have reviewed all the specifications of manual valves, control valves, safety valves and updated the specifications.
• I worked in collaboration with design engineers, operation engineers, buyers and other internal personnel to fulfill several projects, one of them was the new acid plant of Moanickel SA.
• I have worked in leasing with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
• I worked in project management in environments with time and cost constraints.
• I understand and I guarantee compliance with health and safety regulations and quality standards, providing advice and consultancy support.
• I worked in specification instrumentation for the purchase of equipment.
— Mar 2005
• Update drawings with AutoCAD and Autosketch.
• Participate in the assembly of PLC S7 300 in Hydrogen Plant, Thermoelectric Plant and Sulfuric Acid Plant.
• Perform work diagnostic fault in measurement and control systems of all the plants.
• I worked in the maintenance of all the instrumentation in different areas of the plant.