Project Control & Contracts Administrator Engineer
Last Updated: 4th January 2021 (about 1 year ago)
Master in Information Technology Management
Master in Energy Management & Renewable Sources
— May 2018
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
— Dec 2015
— Dec 2007
Project Control Specialist
Contracts Administrator Engineer
— Jun 2020
Reporting to a Regional Contracts Manager, I was responsable for:
- Review contract estimates, including proposed materials, production costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable and accurate.
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Prepare/Write contract letters, notices and other communications to client, contractors, subcontractors regarding major contracts agreements.
- Negotiate and approve contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the established budget.
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders.
- Analyze contracts to ensure they comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Determine, analyze and prepare variation orders from contracts to client; as well with subcontractors, analyze and negotiate potential claims from variations from contracts agreements.
- Develop contract proposals to support organizational goals.
Project Control Engineer
— Dec 2019
Reporting to a Project Director, I was responsable for:
- Manage measurement reports for key project milestones & key targets/goals achievements.
- Follow up productivity reports for downtime, mechanical breakdowns & interferences.
- Follow and maintain schedule & S curve progress in MS Project for weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage and create Project State of Health & ExCo reports.
- Monitoring WBS & Project Budget.
- Manage rolling forecast/cash flow progress updates.
- Identify and create variation orders for economic impact to current contracts.
- Establish and maintain direct communication with client.
Project Coordinator / Site Manager
— Jul 2018
Reporting to a project manager I was responsible for:
- Organization, planning and control of the respective project construction phases up to the final acceptance.
- Site setup, preparation and maintaining of site offices
- Site coordination and monitoring of the site progress
- Logistic coordination for all incoming shipments, customs process, transportation and inventory.
- Management of site subcontractors, manpower control
- Daily coordination with subcontractors, associated contractors and, occasionally, end user.
- Assistance in effective handover of machines and systems to the customer.
Administrator / Facilities Coordinator
— Jul 2016
As a Shop Administrator I was in charge to provide administrative & financial support to ensure field operations properly, as well as to elaborate & execute projects of investments by increasing shop operations capabilities & take care of the infrastructure provided to the facilities in charge, along with the fixed assets. Coordination of shop operations by planning and anticipating needs. Implementation of existing tools like Primavera P6 and Oracle to ensure compliance and projects control, as well as securing revenue and CM’s goals. Maintain and secure customer relationships to secure ongoing and future projects.
Project Manager Assistant: Marine Region
— Jun 2013
- Support the Project Manager / COO managing, coordinating and performing technical and administrative support to the company projects in the region, which included the installation of multiphase flow meters (MPFM VI Roxar), along with the necessary structures of the platforms adjustments established in the project, the operation and maintenance thereof; technical advice on data interpretation and implementation of remote monitoring systems in real time.
— Jan 2012
— Jul 2011
Between the activities I performed in design projects, lists the following:
- Integrate and analyze information relating to non-productive time of wells drilled in the reservoir
field of Ku-Maloob-Zaap located in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Integrate and reach a consensus of the information required for the final reports of drilling,
completion and workover of wells of reservoir fields of Ku-Maloob-Zaap, Cantarell, Abkatún-Pol Chuc & Litoral located in the Gulf of Mexico (this region is considering one of the most productive oil sectors of the country).
Between the activities I performed in technical projects, lists the following:
- Identify new needs and make proposals for solutions to specific problems to address future technological developments for the Well Services department of PEMEX.
- Supervise the development of the services requested by the Well Services department of PEMEX.