Certified Fire Fighter, Paramedic, and Military Veteran with Secret Security Clearance. Over 12+ years of proven experience in the United States Navy and Federal Service. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 5 – 20 in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in Department of Defense Fire Fighting derived from conducting domestic and global operations in support of Emergency Management. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $1M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership. Proficient in health & safety compliance, staff training & development, as well as cross – functional leadership. Career supported by a Bachelor of Art in Psychology, Emergency Medical Management Degree, and Paramedic Certification.
Firefighter / Driver Operator /Paramedic
• Responds to emergencies as a member of a crew of firefighting personnel & Lead Paramedic
• Responds to aircraft in-flight and ground emergencies to include aircraft crashes and aircraft fires
• Serves as a member of a technical rescue team and responds to technical rescue emergencies
• Drives and operates fire department vehicles (Pumpers, Tanker, ARFF Vehicles, and Rescue Vehicle)
• Responds to hazardous materials emergencies and takes action at the Hazmat Incident Commander response level