MAINTENANCE PLANNER / SCHEDULER
Last Updated: 13th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration major in Industrial Technology Management
— Mar 2007
Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler
• AssetPlus technical section administrator, receives, acknowledge CCMS for all verbal, written, telephone and electronic work order and serves as a point of interferes between Maintenance staff and End-users for all communication regarding maintenance concern.
• Monitoring of repetitive maintenance job and a necessary action is taken to stop recurrence of work order.
• Periodic statistical report for all maintenance activities, accomplishment and its efficiencies.
• Working with Central Control Monitoring System (CCMS) in building monitoring regarding fire alarms, HVAC, elevators and others.
• Responsible in closing completed work orders in assetplus and oneview systems.
• Monitor and follow-up foremen for the completed CM and PM.
• Preparing the Work Control/Service Desk data and to be reported everyday (morning briefing)
• Managed in preparing system data, information and other requirements needed.
• Educate and support other section or staff using the assetplus system.
• Responsible of working/implementation of Lean Maintenance across FEMS(Facilitiy Engineering Maintenance Section)
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
— Dec 2014
• Perform time-consuming clerical activities
• Plan work order request in SAP system(IW22,32)
• Updating of all Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Monitor all incoming job request (IW28) on the system
• Monitor Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) of the plant
• Coordinating with the third-party concern (Contractors) base on given jobs quotation and requirements.
• Monitoring of the task every Plant Shutdown
• Updating documents and records of maintenance department using Q-pulse software for documentation
Warehouse Leader/ Receiving in-charge
— Sep 2011
• Checking the quantity of the items and its description.
• Encode all the deliveries to have a monitoring.
• Endorsed the item to Quality Inspection for checking.
• Perform related works as assigned.
• Coordinating the lacking material to purchasing in-charge
• Updating of all transaction in system
• Monthly inventory of all material/item
• Kitting material/item preparation
• Confirmation of Defective material/item.
• Checking the material/item with ECO.
• Checking the urgent material/item
• Checking for dispose material/item
• Checking of excess and Discrepancy material/item
• Segregating of good and defect material/item.