HSE MANAGER CV
Last Updated: 19th July 2017 (over 5 years ago)
MBA SAFETY MANAGEMENT
— Mar 2017
— Jun 2017
Qatar University student housing project, Qatar
Description : Main contractor for Construction of 2 High rise buildings, 10 apartments, CSU, asphalt road network in approximately 206,954m2 (51.14 acres) of land, landscaping and MEP works.
The Falcon tower, Qatar
Description: Main contractor for Construction of High rise building 25 floors, civil, MEP, road works, landscaping and maintenance.
Roles and responsibilities
· Preparing and get Client approval for HSE Plan and Hazard/Risk assessment for all Construction activities including high potential risk and non-routine activities.
· Ensuring that HSE Standards & Procedure are adopted throughout the project and that all activities are fully documented in the project HSE Management Plans.
· Developing and conducting training programs to improve safety performance.
· Investigating and carrying out corrective actions related to safety and environmental issues
· Providing management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001) support, auditing, and ensure that audits are completed on schedule and that resultant action plans are implemented.
· Managing HSE team in the investigation and appraisal of HSE related incidents, facilitate investigations of all accidents and develop remedial actions to reduce HSE risk.
· Preparing weekly / Monthly HSE statistics report, training plan and site inspection reports.
· Designing, coordinating, and implementing emergency preparedness plans, procedures and training/drills.
· Conducting HSE meetings as per Company HSE plan and taking part in Safety Committee meetings, project meetings and highlight and follow up HSE concerns and ensure Contractors comply.
· Tracking and identifying applicable laws & regulations with specific emphasize on Air & Water Quality, Noise and hazardous waste to evaluate the potential impact of these laws on the operations of facilities.
· Actively lead to put in place safety incentives and other safety promotional programs aim to increase the cooperativeness and safety awareness of site workers
· Inspecting workplaces, processes, products or other systems for compliance with established safety and occupational health policies or standards and to identify potential new hazards.