Last Updated: 29th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• A highly motivated, talented, an effective team player and result-oriented engineer with practical leadership and engineering skills, detail oriented with priority of people and their work, an eye for the bottom line and a record of success.
• Experienced on drilling and completions, project management and onsite supervision underbalanced and managed pressure drilling.
• As Drilling Supervisor, drilled many highly directional wells up to 5500m and horizontal wells up to 3500m, experienced with cluster wells and small locations where the challenge is to drill ERD’s in time and budget.
• Good experience drilling under salt dome formation, highly abrasive formation, depleted reservoirs, also good experience drilling HPHT wells.
• Well Control - Killing gas wells
• Manage pressure drilling - striping with Rotating Control Device (RCD).
• Experienced with CWD operation. Have been part of the team which has achieved a new European Record on 6th April 2014 in Casing Drilling (level-2, i.e. without directional control) with 9.5/8" casing in 494 Abramut from 0 m to 1204m, with the Dafora Rig 1 (MR-8000)
SAFETY / TRAINING COURSES
— Jan 2019
31 OCT 2018 VALID UNTIL 30 OCT 2022 (ROMANIA REGIONAL AIR SERVICE SEA SURVIVAL SCHOOL)
SIS – H2S TRAINING COURSE;
MAVLO 1 - BASIC SAFETY TRAINING COURSE;
MAVLO 2 - ADVANCED SAFETY TRAINING COURSE;
RIGGING AND LIFTING TRAINING COURSE;
STUCK PIPE PREVENTION;
HIGH PRESSURE / HIGH TEMPERATURE / WELL CONTROL – INTERTEK;
EXTENDED REACH DRILLING;
DRILLING WELL CONTROL PROGRAMME / SURFACE BOP STACK / IWCF CANDIDATE ID CR-293847
23 NOV 2018 VALID UNTIL 23 NOV 2020;
— Jul 2010
– Actively ensures that Company Health, Environmental, Safety and Quality procedures and policies are implemented and followed.
– Drilling Supervisor is the Company Representative on the work site and is in charge of the whole work site and thus has FULL responsibility for everything that happens on the work site. The Drilling Supervisor is in charge of the whole work site from the moment the work site has been accepted by and handed over to Well Engineering department until the work site is handed back to the Asset. Thereafter he remains responsible for the safety and well-being of the people and equipment under his control and supervision on the work site, even though the control of the work site might be handed over.
– Whenever a change in operations occurs, that is not covered by the drilling, completion, well testing or work-over program document or Drilling Operations Manual, then this requires a Management of Change. Drilling Supervisor is responsible for identifying such a change and initiating Management of Change proceedings and the associated Risk Analysis.
– During SimOps operations on the work site the Drilling Supervisor is in charge of the whole work site and thus has FULL responsibility for all other wells on that work site. Any operations on any of the other wells must be approved by the Drilling Supervisor, when allowed in accordance with the agreed Matrix of Permitted Operations (MOPO).
– Drilling Supervisor is responsible for checking the accuracy of data in the SimOps document to ensure that it reflects the correct actual situation and will instigate updates as required.
– Whenever a change in operations or situation occurs, that is not covered by the SimOps document, then this requires a Management of Change. Drilling Supervisor is responsible for identifying such a change and initiating Management of Change proceedings and the associated Risk Analysis.
– Drilling Supervisor is the Company representative and maintains the relationship with the Rig Contractor and Service Companies, and as such checks that contractual requirements are fulfilled.
– Actively ensures the safety and wellbeing of all people working on or visiting the Company work site that he is supervising. Actively ensures that all heavy lifting operations and rig moves operations are performed in a safe manner.
– Actively ensures that environmental damage to the work site and surrounding area is prevented and maintains a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness on and around the worksite.
– Actively ensures that the operations are performed in accordance with Company rules, regulations, standards and procedures.
— Dec 2013
- Coordinate deliveries of materials to the well to ensure it is available when required.
- Ensure the contractor meets all requirements of his contract.
- Work with Drilling and Workover engineers to see that modern drilling practices are followed.
- Approve contractor daily tour reports.
- Ensure that contractor rigs and equipment are properly maintained to avoid downtime.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the superintendent.
- Ensure that Company Blowout Prevention Standards are met in all respects including equipment configuration, testing and crew response.
- Assure that rig and personnel comply with company established safety standards and procedures.
Junior Drilling Supervisor
— Jul 2013
- Assists to ensure Company Health, Environmental, Safety and Quality procedures and policies are implemented and followed.
- Wellsite Drilling Engineer is a Company representative and helps maintain the relationship with the Rig Contractor and Service Companies, and as such checks that contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- Actively ensures that environmental damage to the work site and surrounding area is prevented and maintains a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness on and around the worksite.
- Actively ensures that the operations are performed in accordance with Company rules, regulations, standards and procedures.
— Jan 2010
- Understand and react immediately in case of hole problems or drill string problems;
- Responsible with logistic on site, rig equipment maintenance program and drilling tools record.
- Ensures that all drilling parameters are followed and adjusts them if necessary to get the best
- Implementing the policy off security, environmental and occupational health;
- Responsible for the safety working practices of the crew, and committed to preventing damage to the environment;