MEP Electrical Engineer
Last Updated: 21st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
organization, to contribute towards the growth of the Organization,
and to further my personal capabilities by learning from the new
exposure within the structured framework of the organization.
My objective is to improve my career in a MEP works and to grasp new techniques and Innovation
Master - Controls and Instrumentation
— May 2014
Abstract: Taking a cad/ Solidworks model to design a human tissue of foot model and import in to the FEA (Finite Element Analysis) software named Comsol Multiphysics 4.3a ver to study and simulate by applying physics like Electrical heat system by wounding the coil and applying the 240V input AC supply and heating the coil by convection method, The next step is by applying IR heat rays over the heating pad and the final setup is Microwave heating method by applying the frequency of 40.5 HZ to analyse the dissipation of heat rate over human tissues. The results are obtained with maximum efficiency for Microwave heating method.
Note: This project is a part of our method taken from my Project guide Professor's doctorate work and the research is still going for further improvement by our JRO.
Bachelor - Electronics and Communication Engineering
— Nov 2010
*) In Communication subjects like Mobile communication,Satellite communication.
*) Had a team work project under image processing in the title Joint source channel coding for image transmission over fading channel
Abstract: The theme of project is used to obtain a pure noise free image over various noise effects like white noise, etc. by applying a filter technique named rate punctured coded image technique used to remove noise effects in binary images to obtain a smooth noise free results at over an efficiency of 93% obtained in our practical research through MATLAB simulink software.
MEP Electrical Engineer
• Reviewed Consultant Ch2m Hill co. Halcrow MEP Drawings to analyse the erection of substation for Diftah – Shis MEP works.
• Arranged & attended Meetings with Consultants, Contractor & Consultant for B.o.Q submission and their clarifications on the MEP drawings.
• Prepared overall MEP works presentation through MS Power point and presented to our Technical Manager & Project Manager.
• Attended Meeting with the Consultant for the clarification regarding Tender queries and reviewed our B.o.Q proposals.
• Prepared overall Monthly Progress Reports for the monthly meeting with Consultant.
• Coordinated Subcontractors queries and Tender clarification through correspondence.
• Prepared B.o.Q for the Contractors proposal in MEP works.
• Preparing Monthly Interim valuations for subcontractor’s monthly invoice bill.
• Inspected Site with the Subcontractors for coordinating queries and rectifying problems.
• Reviewed Subcontractor’s Technical proposals including drawings which were submitted to Consultants for Tender Evaluation Report for the approval of the client (Sharjah Roads and Transport Authority-Government of Sharjah)
• Supervised installation of 1500 kVA transformers, LV switchgears, 2500 kVA generators and 120 kVA UPS for backup power utilities.
• Inspected installation of ELV, LV panels, and Tunnel integrated control system controlling the Fire alarm control panel and DX split units and pressurization systems.
• Attended Training with Atlas copco chief Engineer for the operation and Maintenance of Electrical Panel board and PLC in Meyco – Potenza Shotcrete Machine.
• Also, Handling operation and Maintenance of Meyco – Potenza shotcrete Machine.
• Reporting to Planning Engineer for regular inspection in site and gathering required information of site activities for the preparation of Look Ahead Program.
Tunnel Activities and Service Authorities Approval works:
• Responsible for submitting and renewing all the NOC’s from the relevant department / authorities such as Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority, DU-Telecommunication, Sharjah Municipality departments, etc for the current Project R405 & R405F(3) SKF-1.
• Handling Integrity tests and retrieving the data’s to find out the least compressive strength of the Rock bolts and submitting detailed reports to the Consultant, Pullout tests carried out for the Rock bolts by applying different types of pressure’s like 127, 275 and 375 bars for the Rock bolts to analyse the strength of Grouting inside the Rock bolts.
• Preparing and Maintaining Convergence Monitoring Report to analyse Rock pressures through Pressure cell arrays.
• Maintaining Tunnel Meterage Report for every Blasting and Rockbolt, Spile and Spot bars installation on every Tunnel Face and Cross passage chainages inside Tunnel.
• Also, maintaining report for Tunnel Trench Excavation, Blinding, Footing and Kicker works inside the Tunnel.
Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer Trainee
— Jul 2012
• Evaluated equipment of Temperature, Pressure, Programmable Timers and Counters to ensure compliance.
• Electrical panel board wiring.