Last Updated: 22nd August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Extensively knowledgeable and experience in performing comprehensive boiler assessment which includes investigation of the possible root cause of damaged tubes, followed by on-site recommendations based on the inspection result.
Experienced in welding process and welding inspection.
Knowledgeable and experienced in planning, project control, schedule, estimates, and costs.
Consistently demonstrate leadership skills that directly impact collaboration between colleagues to give the best output and satisfy the needs and requirements of the customer.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
— Apr 2006
Boiler Assessment Lead
• Deliver safety and environmental assurance through appropriate implementation of hazard identification and risk assessment techniques.
• Lead and promote positive and proactive HSE culture in the workplace.
• Attend and/or lead business development meetings and presentations to the customer.
• Manage cost control of contracted service deliveries ensuring the expected project financial outcomes are achieved, working closely with Company’s Contracts & Business Development function to drive any claims or contracts adjustment necessary with customers and/or sub-contractors from notification through resolution.
• Lead and manage service completion presentations and report submissions.
• Delivers service contracts on time, within budget and exceed customer’s expectations.
• Create leveraged opportunities for new/further business with the customer where possible based on the findings of the contracted services delivered and by surveying the sites while based there during service delivery.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching to subordinate team members, and ensure all service delivery team members comply with the required tasks. Recommend and develop training requirements.
• Maintain an exhaustive list of potential sub-contractors and strategic partners required for Company to optimally deliver the required power plant assessment and technical services.
• Manage the accreditation process for sub-contractors and maintain the register. Frequently assess sub-contractors service value and products & service quality, reliability and HSE performance, and document the results.
• Continuously monitor industry and market trends in the assigned field, and proactively make recommendations where Company can improve its service offerings and/or achieve cost savings.
• Support Business Development activities for the growth of TWPS
— Apr 2018
• Overall responsibility and leadership for Health Safety and Environment.
• Liaise with Third Party inspection agency to mobilize inspector at overseas vendor sites.
• Ensure that all witness/hold points at fabrication sites of active projects and inspection activities are attended to by the assigned QC inspector.
• Identify non-conformances in a product, material or service and ensure that correction and preventive actions are effectively implemented.
• Ensure that no unacceptable and non-conforming products, materials and services are delivered to the Company and/or the Client.
• Distribute inspection scope and procedure for inspection.
• Ensure that the result of inspection and testing are accurately and appropriately recorded.
• Facilitates cooperation and motivates team members to accomplish group goals.
• Responsible site project control project estimates and cost.
— Dec 2015
• Secure and maintain documents and records.
• Check the completeness of project related documents.
• Responsible for maintaining document Control List and preparation of document transmittal sheet or equivalent during issuance of documents.
• Identification, collection, indexing, filing, storage, maintenance to remain legible, readily identifiable and retrievable records.
• Preparing, operating and updating document control procedures
• Using computer software to facilitate the organization and distribution of documents within a company
• Helping to ensure documents are requested and delivered at the appropriate times to help contribute towards timely project completion
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Makes sure that controlled copies of the latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors, and suppliers as applicable.
• Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client and company standards
• Assist the project management team with the issue, receipt, and tracking of all engineering and supplier deliverables through to close out and handover stages.
— Mar 2016
• Checks completeness of project related final records, Master Process Control List (PCL) and related work records after shipment/delivery of fabricated products for safe-keeping with the Quality Assurance Department.
• Coordinate and follow-up status of implementation of corrective action for CAR issued and the section taken as described in the Preventive Action Plan.
• Maintenance of Document Control List and preparation of Document transmittal Sheet or equivalent sheet during issuance of documents.
• Prepares inspection and test plans and checklists as required by the Scope of Work directly to be implemented by the Company.
• Review and verify vendor documentation and material test certificates.
• Facilitate the review of work execution packages for all welding and mechanical work activities to ensure appropriate documentation included in the work pack for each job and that welding records are completed correctly and where required the development of work instructions, inspection and test plans (ITP), and forms (as required).
• Assist in the distribution and submission to client of work instructions, inspection and test plans, and checklists, including the development of such where required;
• Ensure that technical procedures, work instructions, and test plans are available before and during the inspection.
• Maintains all quality documentation as required by the contract for all projects, including archiving of documents post work completion.
• Perform QC inspections for on-site and off-site work (where required) as per scope of work including but not limited to: Coordinate NDT subcontractors, Fit-up inspection Witness hydrostatic testing, monitor fabrication/construction installations, and execute required welding inspections.
• Conduct presentation of in-process and final inspection of products witnessed by ASME Authorized Inspector (AI), Customer or End-user and Third party Inspector.
• Conduct in-process inspection of material receiving up to final inspection.
• Indicate NDE requirements on the planning drawing before issuance of the fabrication drawing.
• Issuance of non-conformance report (NCR) for the product that did not meet the requirements of the contract specifications, applicable codes, and standards.