Shift Charge Engineer
Last Updated: 30th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Previously worked with Al Ezzel Power plant (IPR - GDF SUEZ) 950MW, Reliance Energy Ltd (REL) 220MW and China Light and Power India Ltd (CLPIL) on SIEMENS multi shaft combined cycle power plant (SGT2000E – V94.2 – SPPA T-2000)
I am a Qualified Energy Manager/Auditor – 2007 conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency, National Productivity Council India
— May 2012
PGDC(Thermal Power Plant Engineering)
— Oct 2005
— May 2003
Shift Charge Engineer
• Directing power plant operators in the safe, reliable and efficient operation of the power plant includes SPPA T3000 DCS, HRSGs with SF (Nooter-Eriksen), Gas Turbine (Siemens SGT5-4000F – Duel fuel) and Steam Turbines (SST5-4000), Generators (H2 / Air cooled), associated auxiliary equipment and HV/LV substations, BOP
• Experienced on CMMS (Maximo) for Asset management, Defects follow-up, permit to work system, Purchase Request and Desktop request.
• Trained National and Expatriates on plant operation and assessing periodically
• On Scene Controller / Incident Controller on ERT and proved myself an excellent emergency responder
• Steadfast reports preparation using MS Office tools on reporting Daily Activities, Fuel & Energy reports.
• Safety, Availability and Energy conservation are target of my team.
• Excelled in Interdepartmental and external coordination. Professional and ethical communicator with external parties
— Mar 2013
• Swift responder to plant operational emergency and well-coordinated with SCC for dispatch management and Gas consumption with gas supplier.
• Handled shift in shift charge engineer temporary absence.
• Control room documentation & records are kept current.
• Performed the Net Dependable Performance test, gathering data for performance and all periodic functional tests on plant systems.
— Nov 2011
• Taken responsibility of Control Room Operation and monitoring of Siemens V94.2 Gas Turbine (138MW x 1Units- with NG & Naphtha), Ansolda Steam turbine (80MW x 1unit) other associated auxiliaries, including switching operations of 220kV (3bus system)
Assistant Team Manager
— Apr 2007
• Improved my ability on P&ID, Electrical wiring diagram, I&C Logics.
• Achieved the Senior Authorized Person in quick time to prepare, Issue and Cancel the permits on plant & LV system. Also Authorized brush gear inspector for air / Hydrogen cooled Turbo Generator
• Taken responsibility for field operation of CCPP, includes Siemens V94.2 Gas Turbine (138MW x 3Units- with NG & Naphtha), Siemens Hydrogen cooled STG (245MW x 1unit) other associated auxiliaries, including switching operations of 220kV (3bus system) and 400kV (1& 1/2 Breaker scheme).
• Trained in TXP (Siemens) DCS with the day-to-day shift requirement of start-up, shutdown, BOP, co-ordination with Electricity authority for dispatch management and gas suppliers for nomination.
• Held key role in team constituted for review of Procedures and preparation of procedures with reference to P&ID and OEM manuals in-line with corporate policies.