QA/QC Mechanical Engineer with 8+Years Experience
Last Updated: 8th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
B-TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEER
— Jun 2009
CSWIP 3.1(Certificate No: 77739)
B-GAS Grase-2(Certificate No: 103428)
ASNT Level-II in UT, RT, MPI, PT.
Experience in QA/QC and project management activities.
MBA in TOTAL QUALITY MANAGMENT.
ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
Holds a valid UAE driving license.
• Giving comments for the approval of material submittal, material Delivery.
• Inspecting the material as per the specification of the materials and client requirements
• Preparing RFI and Coordinating the clients
• Preparing Welder Performance Reports and Quality Analysis Reports
• Preparing WPS,PQR
• Conducting WQT and WPQR
• Preparing Project Submittals includes ITP, Procedures etc.
• Witnessing Lab Test For Raw materials and Weld samples and Fasteners
• Keeping Master Log for materials released By QC with all Details
• Conducting the calibrations of welding machines, quiver and keeping the records
• Raw material Inspection, Reviewing MTC and making MTR
• Preparing Surface preparation and coating procedure based on Project Specification for client approval.
• Conducting & Witnessing the Pull-off test along with Paint manufacturer & Clients.
• Conducting & witnessing the painters and blasters qualification along with Paint manufacturer.
• Conducting different quality test to ensure the blasted profile & coatings.
• Attending the pre-inspection meeting for fabrication & painting.
• Follow up with Site instructions.
• Keeping all documents in soft and hard copy.
• Monitoring the completion of projects.
• Verifying the quantities of completed works.
• Attending the meeting and preparing the minutes of Meeting.
• Conducting all kind of nondestructive tests after welding the main tests including PT, UT&RT.
• Making Dimensional, Weld Visual & Painting Reports.
• Checking and approving of shop drawings.
• Preparing daily progress report
• Verifying contractor’s evaluation with actual site situation. Supervising Dimensional and Welding Inspectors & Painting Inspectors.