Sr. Planning Engineer, Project Planner
Last Updated: 11th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I have vast experience in different types of Project like Central Processing facilities (CPF), Green field, Brown field, Process Plant, Cross Country pipelines, Flow lines, Well heads & Water injection clusters.
A good academic background with professional experience in different countries such as UAE, Iraq, Oman & India has made me understand issues & generate reasonable solutions.
B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering
— Mar 2018
Sr. Planning Engineer
— Mar 2018
• Preparation of Level 1 to Level 4 Schedules.
• Finalizing the WBS along with the weight factors.
• Preparing Planning Packages, Project Control Procedures, Progress Measurement system (PMS), Progress S-Curves, Manpower Histograms, Project Dashboards, etc.
• Schedule update and Critical path analysis.
• Emphasize the delays in schedule to Management & recommend recovery actions.
• Preparation of Weekly, Monthly reports, Management Presentations.
• Monitoring Resource mobilization and De-mobilization as per approved plan.
• Responsible for timely issue of project planning deliverables.
• Delay analysis, Productivity Analysis, Vendors & sub-contractors progress monitoring.
• Investigate areas where project progress deviation from the approved Master Schedules and make recommendations for recovery plan.
• Supports Cost Control team in preparation of Cost Reports, Invoices, Cash Flow.
• Establish the Commissioning Schedule.
• Establish the Completion Skylines as per approved Commissioning schedule.
• Reviewing the Sub-Contractor’s L4 schedule and highlighting impact on the Commissioning schedule.
• Participating in Technical Bid evaluations of Sub Contractors.
• Review Sub-Contractors progress measurement system & perform regular reviews of planned v actual progress.
• Attends various meetings with Project Team and the Client, as required.
• Keep Project Control Manager appraised of the status/ constraints.
• Providing guidance to trainee/Jr. engineers for Project Control functions.
• Ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with applicable Project Quality System and work procedures.