Last Updated: 18th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I am fast-paced, organized and creative.
Licensed Electronics Engineer
— Jan 2020
Valid Until: 1/17/2020
BS Electronics & Communications Engineering
— Mar 2009
— Oct 2017
2. Sets and monitor project schedules, cost, quality, lead-time and deliverable.
3. Perform pre-implementation survey activities and discussion with internal and external parties.
4. Document control to ensure timely submissions of project documentations. Review and coordinates submission of shop drawings, as-built drawings, warranties, and develop operations & maintenance manuals.
5. Designs optical fiber network and advice on fiber routing and termination for data center project. Specifically design of up to 1728 and 3456 single modes fibers network.
6. Involves in the supervision on surveying of existing conduits, installation, splicing, termination and testing of new and additional optical fiber networks.
7. Monitor and document jobsite safety and accident prevention. Work closely with EHS to ensure our team adheres to safety compliance at all times. Supports EHS personnel in developing project method statements, safe work procedures and risk assessments.
8. Attend site meetings with main contractor, consultant and client and other site coordination meetings to keep track on updates on project progress, status, documentation and closeout.
— Dec 2016
2. Conduct customer site surveys and provide pre-sales engineering support, including collecting and recording detailed operational, functional and technical requirements, developing project scopes, and providing overall system costing for access control & CCTV projects.
3. Gather all client project information and documents to form a proposal and tender submission.
4. Understanding plans and specifications to identify the types and grades of materials and equipment needed to ensure compliance with project requirements.
5. Perform corrective maintenance and troubleshooting.
6. Prepare, monitor and report on all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs) for all security systems CCTV, access control, barriers, and fingerprint time & attendance systems.
7. Perform design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of security plans, blueprint and drawings developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
8. Layout designed systems through AutoCAD.
9. Prepare quotations for our clients based on our proposed designed systems
10. Prepare project schedules and timeline.
11. Handles project implementation and manages all documentation in all low current system projects.
12. Coordinates with sub-contractors on project implementation.
13. Develop and maintain project plans using MS Project for allocated tasks.
— Sep 2012
2. Installation, Testing, Commissioning and Monitoring of CATV ‘headend’ Equipment for Video Compression and Internet Service.
3. Configuration of IRDs, Encoders and Multiplexers
4. Supervise and perform Hybrid Fiber Coax project implementation and activation.
5. Supervise in designing and managing fiber optics network.
6. Optical power budgeting on optical transmitters and EDFA.
7. Perform troubleshooting and splicing using optical power meter, OTDR (optical time domain reflectometer) and fusion machine.
8. Fiber optics cable assigning and documentation.
9. Manage surveyors in surveying poles for designing an HFC network.
10. Layout surveyed pole locations and plot design using AutoCAD.
11. Prepare bill of materials for designed CATV network.
12. Monitor project implementation timeline and perform quality check on contractor based projects.
13. Test and evaluate new equipment (optical transmitters, cables, EDFA, optical receivers, amplifiers, power supplies).
14. Handle job orders for installations on contractors and services on technical personnel.
15. Align optical nodes and RF Amplifiers.
16. Maintain RF signal quality of the system on both inside and outside plant using JDSU’s Digital Service Activation Meter (DSAM).
17. Align satellite dish and configure analog & digital satellite receivers.
18. Troubleshoot and configure internet connections and LAN problems on subscribers (Modems, Routers).
19. Evaluate and perform prompt actions on subscribers’ complaints addressing technical issues.
20. Do researches of other communications engineering applications that may benefit the company.