Executive Advisor Major Infrastructure and Transportation
Last Updated: 21st December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
• Business management with full P&L, balance sheet and cash flow (>2 Billion $ / year)
• Strategic development, marketing, planning, manufacturing.
• Business improvement, operational excellence, restructuring and change management
• Corporate governance, controls and reporting systems
• Stakeholder management and risk mitigation
• Procurement, risk management and supply chain management
• Engineering, design and product development
• Transit Vehicle manufacture, operations and maintenance
• Manufacturing, steel & aluminium fabrications, welding, riveting, CNC punching & machining, mechanical and electrical equipment
• Assembly plant and process design and optimisation. Lean manufacturing of cellular and flow line production lines
• Managing large unionized workforce in excess of 1000 people.
Project Management: (+10,000 M$ value) procurement, design, manufacturing, construction, delivery (Turnkey, Design Build, PPP, Infrastructure and systems)
• Project leadership for design and delivery of complex construction rail & road projects; linear & vertical construction, structures, mechanical, electrical and electronic systems.
• Construction and supervision of process plants, viaducts, railway stations, tunnels, roads, depots, track work, 25kV,1.5kV & DC power systems with 3rd rail & Overhead Catenary.
• Rail vehicle design and manufacture.
• Power, conversion and rotating machines, drives, switch gear and control systems, power distribution (HV/LV), traction power systems
• Signalling, communications,ticketing and fare collection systems.