QA/QC/Civil/Mechanical, documentation, pipeline, NDT, Welding inspector
Last Updated: 5th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• With 30 years experience in Mechanical / Welding Q.A / QC N.D.T. and inspection
• Highly trained and examined in all Non-Destructive Testing Methods.
• Pipework, Fabrications (also Auto-mated Welding Systems i.e. ‘Saturnax-C.R.C’)
• Fully conversant with supervision \ audit of sub-contracted staff.
• Conversant with the establishment of procedures, Good communication skills, Disciplined Administrator.
• Computer literate. Fully conversant with MS Word \ Excel \ Perfect \ Access \ Project \ Lotus etc,
• Highly mobile, willing to work Worldwide in any location.
• Provided a Professional service to a range of clients: Power Generation, Oil & Gas-Platforms-Hook-ups, Risers etc, Subsea Pipeline Installation and Repairs, Factory Installations; pipelines both onshore and offshore.
• Weld Inspection and Quality Assurance, All methods of Non-Destructive Testing, namely Ultrasonic, Radiography, Magnetic particle & Dye Penetrant Inspection, Eddy Current, Thermography, Internal Rotary Inspection (IRIS),
• Monitoring and auditing work of sub-contract staff.
• Interpreting and evaluating codes, standards, specifications and procedures e.g.
QMS, API 1104, A.N.S.I.B31-1\B31-3\B31-4 & B31-8, API 526\527\650\653 B.S.5500/1500-15,AWS D1:1 A.S.M.E. V, V111& IX, BSEN287\288,
• Preparing procedures \ techniques, producing clear & concise written & drawn reports.