LEAD/SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Last Updated: 24th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Electrical Power System Study involving Load Flow, Short Circuit, Motor Starting, Arc Flash, Harmonic Study and Ground Grid Design.
• Transient Stability Study and Design of Load Shedding Scheme.
• Protection Co-ordination Study & Relay Settings.
• Generators, HV Switchgears including GIS, LV Switchgears, Large Oil Filled HV/HV Power Transformers, Medium & Small HV/LV Oil Filled Power Transformers & Dry Type Cast-Resin Transformers, HV Motors, LV Motors, HV and LV Cables, Composite Subsea Power Cables, Variable Speed Drives (VSDS), NERs, AC and DC UPS System including Batteries, Solar Power Distribution Systems (SPDS) and other HV/LV electrical Equipment.
• Preparation of Material Requisitions (MR), Conducting Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) and Vendor Drawing review of various Electrical Equipment
• Equipment Selection and Sizing Calculations.
• Preparation of Key, Main and Protection Single Line Diagrams.
• Hazardous Area Classification and Selection of Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas.
• Power Management Systems (PMS), SCADA, FFDSCS, PLC Systems.
• Earthing and Lightning Protection System Design.
• Equipment Installation and Commissioning Procedures.
• Project Cost Analysis.
• Preparation of Maintenance Job Routines (MJR) for various electrical equipment
• Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment at Equipment Manufacturers Works, Supervision of Installation, Testing and Commissioning of various Electrical Equipment.
• Knowledge of Fire & Gas Detection Systems.
• Knowledge of Inter-Discipline aspects of Control & Automation Systems and Telecommunication Installation.
• Working Knowledge of International Standards Shell DEP, IEC, IEEE, ANSI and BS.