Seeking a Job in Public Relations Manager - Professional with over 23 Years of Experience in UAE Inbox x
Last Updated: 7th December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
opportunities and avoid obstacles.
BUSINESS ADMIN & OFFICE MANAGEMENT
— Feb 1992
Group Public Relations Manager
• Representing the company with Master developers
• Representing the company at the Freezone authorities
• Dealing with certain service providers, offshore company set-up companies etc.
• Dealing with company banking relationships.
• Work alongside HR in the visa process
• Deal with all Government departments, in particular RERA and The Dubai land dept
• To be a go-getter and be capable of making the impossible, possible.
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc
• Manage property auctions or exchanges
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
• Review and respond promptly to all sales queries.
• Assist in the transfer of title deeds from the developer to the new owner
• To handle procedural work relating to company real estate projects, register deliver documents, certificates, forms, pertaining to projects before all governmental and semi-governmental authorities.
• Deal banks in Dubai, including but not limited to Dubai Land Department, Dubai Real Estate Regulatory Agency (the RERA), Dubai Municipality, Dubai Police, Civil Defence, banks and consular offices.
• To obtain clarifications and or no objection certificates from authorities within time-frame allotted and to carry out legal administrative work such as filing, record maintenance (including e-record databases).
• Dealing with unit holders, tenants and to print out contracts, bye-laws and such documents as may be required by the legal department from time to time.
• Responsible for ensuring communication and cooperation between two or more entities by serving as an official go-between between top-ranking officials of each organization.
• Explains governmental and private procedures and protocols to the concern personnel (serving as 'go-between' or 'middle man' to the public).
• Represents the company and act as a middle person between department representatives and the company in monitoring incident status.
• Provides weekly monthly report of to my superior
• Responds to complaints and address concerns.
• Coordinates the needs of all involved parties so that those parties can meet their goals.
• They see what resources are available and let each party know what the other parties want.
• May frequently work long hours, and may be required to work nights and weekends.(Case to case basis).
• Liaise with outsourced providers, PRO and government departments to ensure our procedures are efficient, compliant with UAE Labour Law requirements and Emiratisation initiatives and meet the needs of the business.
• Manage the new joiner process in relation to visa-related documentation including employment visas, medicals, labour cards and contracts, residence visas; managing new applications, renewals and cancellations;
• Manage leaver process in relation to visa and labour cancellation;
• Develop effective relationships with the outsourced provider to ensure that the processes are maintained;
• Regularly update and maintain the Visa & Immigration database to track and follow up on all new joiner and leaver activities for e.g. new visa applications, visa and labour card renewals, visa cancellations for staff and dependants
• Prepare all necessary documentation for the PRO and monitor to ensure tasks are completed within required timeframes;
• Coordinate with the HR team on all new joiner documentation, immigration and relocation processes, leaver processes;
• Advise on visa-related travel restrictions and regulations, procedures and updates on government regulations and initiatives related to immigration and visa issues and Emiratisation;
• Coordinate all staff movements and relocations with other relevant parties.HR systems and reporting
• Maintain the HRIS (Empower), including entering all relevant information and conducting regular audits.
• Provide HR Consultants with regular reports as agreed, and make suggestions of relevant information to support the business.
• Maintain HR pages of the Intranet, ensuring information and attachments are up to date and relevant;
• Liaise with other members of the HR where changes or updates are necessary administrative support to HR team