Last Updated: 11th October 2017 (over 4 years ago)
• IADC HSE RIG PASS (JC INTERNATIONAL)
• General Health Safety And Environment – (ISPON)
• HSE Competence Level 3, Supervision – (ISPON)
• Certificate of completion Introduction To Well Control – University of Texas at Austin Petroleum Extension Service
• Project Management Professional Training – (Piston and Fusion)
• Mooc Oil & Gas (from Exploration to distribution) – (IFP School, France)
Skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power point, Negotiation.
• Ability to work effectively in a team
• Integrity and honesty
• Ability to meet tight reporting schedule
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and result-oriented
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to learn fast
• Ability to work under pressure
Hobbies: • Drawing, Reading, Travelling, Listening to music and Playing Football
M.Sc. Project Managent
B.Eng Civil Engineering
— Mar 2011
• Vetting drawings of proposed structures, ensuring that the setbacks are adequate and in line with the Nicon Town estate design guideline.
• Monitoring the constructions on site to ensure that contractors adhere to their approved drawings.
• Manage the day to day operation of the Nicon Town water treatment plant
• Manage all the electrical installations which includes: 33kv gang isolator, 33kv skipper meter, 7.5MVA Transformer, 500KVA Distribution Transformers, Feeder Pillars, Street Lights and Prepaid Meters.
• Manage the upkeep of equipments and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
• Supervise the day to day activities of the security outfit
• Co-supervised the construction of a 230m deep water well.
• Co-supervised the installations of over 300 prepaid meters in the Nicon Town
• Writing detailed reports