Last Updated: 23rd April 2020 (over 2 years ago)
— Aug 1989
Anatolian University Business Enterprise, Student.
Regional Rollout Manager
— Aug 2016
- Responsible for the delivery of region over all LTE activity. Plan to achieve business goals of Region ( revenue, Quality, Network Safety )
- Responsible for interface with customer for all region requirements ( Plan, Dependencies, Reporting )
- Using ISD & ISDP planning and managing rollout progress. Driving number of site according the targeted plan.
- Driving and Improve acceptance cycle & Reduce delivery cost & Improve efficiency. 1st phase about 800 sites has been completed within 7 months and all PAC signed by successfully. 2nd phase about 120 sites and also completed and all PAC's signed by successfully.
Site Construction Coordinator
— May 2015
- Managing the construction team, as well as delegating tasks accordingly.
- Responsibility to liaise and coordinate with the Project Manager and the rest of the senior management team/peers with all matters related to operational issues required for the success of the program in accordance with the client expectations.
- Responsibility to assist in the setting, implementing, monitoring, and reporting of all required management reports and KPIs for the particular department in accordance to the program's procedures.
- Perform site related activities like site survey, installation supervision, commissioning assistance, and support during the Mechanic Completion.
- Supervise the contractor for the civil works, mechanic/piping, E&I of the FGRP project.
- Review and prepare documents/drawings related to the FGRP project.
- Perform routine administration duties and paperwork connected with the civil works, mechanic/piping, E&I in coordination with the contractor and reports the same to the Project Manager.
- Coordinate with the client and act as single point of contact at site.
- Control of all aspects of site operations, including the planning of site construction activities.
- Manage the site stores and ensure that sufficient materials are available for progress of work.
- Monitor / Control the activities of the sub-contractor and ensure timely completion of the project.
- Resource planning and management for site activities. Prepare scope of work for the sub-contractor.
- Ensure that the correct versions of AFC drawings/documentation are used at site.
- Attends pre-construction meetings with Client and Subcontractors.
- Communicate effectively and schedule with Dispatch to ensure timely deliveries of material and equipment to jobsites.
- Inspect all construction sites to ensure appropriate quality control on all processes and coordinate with various teams to gather all permits for projects. Collaborate with Construction Managers and resolve all queries for construction progress and ensure compliance to all safety procedures at site.