INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL/CALIBRATION/AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Last Updated: 21st May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Electrical Control system design.
Field service and Maintenance.
Have good exposure to PLC (Allen Bradley’s Control Logics, GE-Fanuc, Siemens, and Omron), HMI (Allen Bradley, Proface, and Quick Panel View), SCADA systems (GE, Invensys) & VFDs.
Good knowledge in Calibrations, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Pressure (PT), Pressure Differential (PDT), Flow (FT), Level (LT), Density (DT) & Temperature Transmitters (TT & TTX)
Attend to all equipment breakdowns and planned maintenance work with minimum direction and supervision in GT, ST, Desalination, Demin-Plant, Compressor house, SWP, Chlorination Plant, Boilers
Troubleshoot Electrical logic circuits.
Stepper motor, Servo motor, VFD and Induction Motors.
Line drawings and Loop drawings.
Calibration, Overhaul and Service of Control valves & actuators with its Accessories
Loop checking, Cause and affect testing, and Functional logic checking of field instruments.
Field calibrations, Configuration changes, Leak test, Testing and Trouble Shooting of field instruments
Fire & Gas Instruments Calibrations, Installation, Testing and Commissioning.
Hands on analyzer calibration and selection (dissolved oxygen, ph, conductivity, sodium, CEMS No)
AREA OF INTEREST
Instrumentation & control Maintenance
Automation and Process Control
PLC programmer and SCADA design industry
Balancing of plant (BOP)
Instrument Calibration Engineer
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
— Feb 2015
INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL MAINTENANCE
• Effectively repair, fault find and diagnose failures on machinery, appliance and fixtures irrespective of size. Includes all instrumentations like control valves, pressure/temperature/level/flow transmitters, gauges, analyzers, PLCs, and etc. required to run the Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Boilers, Demin Plant.
• Have good exposure to PLC (Allen Bradley’s Control Logix, GE-Fanuc, Siemens, Omron), HMI (Allen Bradley, Proface, Quick PanelView), SCADA systems (GE, Invensys) & VFDs.
• Ensure that all preventive maintenance work is carried out in accordance with the safety procedures and plant operational requirements.
• Monitor any repeated breakdown and takes proper modification to resolve the problem.
• Provide on the job training to new craftsmen in order to equip them with the necessary skills to be able to carry out maintenance repair work as planned.
• Good knowledge in Pressure (PT), Pressure Differential (PDT), Flow (FT), Level (LT), Density (DT) & Temperature Transmitters (TT & TTX).
• Ensured good Safety practices & focuses on suggesting better Energy efficient production.
• Transmitters & Analyzers Maintenance: ABB, Emerson Rosemount, Endress Hauser, Hach, Forbes Marshall, Swan, Thermo Fischer Scientific.