Consultant Civil Engineer
Last Updated: 15th November 2017 (over 4 years ago)
• · Design management of treatment plants, pumping stations and large sewerage and water supply schemes
• · Responsible for design delivery of water and wastewater projects
• · Preparing technical reports and presentations
• · commercial tracking and monitoring
• · Client facing while managing the technical delivery on project
• · Supporting business development activity by providing technical input
• · Managing a multidisciplinary design team
• . Checking all design (Arch.,Stru.,Mech.,Elec.)before submit it to client for approval.
• . Meeting with client after he revised and checked the design and discussed the comments and notes that written by client .
• . Meeting with design team and discussed all comments of client before make a modifications on design .
— Feb 2014
•Overseeing building work & undertaking surveys
• Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
•Supervising contracted staff (if applicable)
.Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
•Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
• Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork