Mechanical engineer specialize in Steel Structure
Last Updated: 27th September 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Willingness to learn and update new knowledge and skills to improve work efficiency.
Proficient skill of reporting (with chart), estimating, data managerment and analysis.
Excellent skill for using Microsotf Office and design software (Autocad, Inventor,…)
Especially proficient skill of Excel with strongly in fomula setting, chart creating.
Jun 2009 – Sep 2019, complete the training in 3 months at Kieu BV company office in Netherlands to enhance my engineering knowledge and skills.
Mechanical Supervisor/Steel Structure Superintendent
— Nov 2018
• Start as a supervisor to control and manage direct manpowers of mechanical erection team.
• After two months, work as superintendent of steel structure erection team to manage direct manpower for installation work at site and more tasks as below:
- To analyze production result compare with monthly costing (include: direct manpower, equipment, consumable tools,…) to improve performance and adjust mobilization plan.
- To check and expedite material delivery status base on information from main contractor.
- To prepare work method/lifting plan/site condition.
- To manage and analyze working productivity to create report to managerment. Base on that prepare mobization plan of manpower and equipment for approvement.
- To coordinate contractor for any engineering information and erection plan.
- To resolve any interfere with other disciplines due to overlaps working area.
- To make weekly report and three months overhead plan base on actual site condition.
Steel structure Supervisor/Engineer
— Dec 2016
• To monitor site activities of steel structure and lead workers work safely, quality.
• To manage and control working productivity to achieve target of progress and quality.
• To support manager to make erection/mobilization plan.
• To create graph of production result (percentage of completion) in many Units to improve performance and create competition among the teams in charge areas.
• To coordinate with other discipline to resolve any related outstanding matters and issue site instruction for modification works base on project specification.
• To control and monitor the punches killing progress to achieve target of Mechanical Completion/Turnover system.